after ancient exam (1 Viewer)

after the ancient exam you will do what with your books, notes etc..

• burn the whole lot, all of it and forget i ever did ancient

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • sell the book, notes etc.. and forget ancient forever

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • store them in my "special" draw and look at them everyday

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • i will keep them as a reminder of the horror i put up with

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

stressed monkie

im a random
ok after your ancient exam what will you do with ur ancient stuff e.g. notes, books etc...

i for one have already sold my textbook cause i can't stand looking at it anymore and i plan on burning my notes and watch the ashes fall down the drain with any knowledge my evil ancient teacher TRIED to plant in my head lolz yes i am going to the extreme as in the past 2 yrs after loving ancient i now LOATH it greatly

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I'm getting a big cardboard box, and after every exam i'm throwing all my stuff for that subject in there, until my last exam and then I close it and put it away somewhere. Not sure why, exactly, but I figure in 10 years it'll be interesting to look back on this year (ok, so I'm weird...)

tash

lalalala
HSC
well i'd like to burn it all cos i really don't ever want to think of it again but i think i'll be nice to the trees and recycle it all- either way i don't want to ever see it again

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Not sure what I'll be doing with my notes, but I'll be relieved at being 'free'. Ancient is my least enjoyable subject, so it'll be good. :p

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
I'll be relieved at being 'free'. Ancient is my least enjoyable subject, so it'll be good. :p
ditto over here. i will be VERY glad to leave it behind. every other exam will feel like a fucking breeze after the hellishness of ancient

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Hey, a zany idea that could perhaps help very slightly with Ancient. How about we be contextually accurate and offer sacrifices to the Ancient gods/goddesses, in the best Mithrasian/;Other deity' tradition? It's crazy, but it just could work. ;)

..See what Ancient drives people to?

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
Hey, a zany idea that could perhaps help very slightly with Ancient. How about we be contextually accurate and offer sacrifices to the Ancient gods/goddesses, in the best Mithrasian/;Other deity' tradition? It's crazy, but it just could work. ;)

..See what Ancient drives people to?
I think ill offer sacrifice to the divine Augustus before the exam begins, and also to Minerva,

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Originally posted by SmokedSalmon
I will put it in the recycling bin... ALL OF IT. Never again...never again.
My recycling bin is too small for all the bloody folders of notes I have :p Our school is too cheap for textbooks (even though there is only nine people in our class!) so our teacher just photocopied the entire chapters out of the books instead.

But I will find some horrible torture for them after Thursday, maybe get one of those big metal bins and burn the lot !!! :D

I hate ancient.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)