AFL/League/Union whatever... (1 Viewer)

davo_

good kid
HSC
Since the other post has been locked, I would like try and show a balanced view of both codes. Firstly to the fella who was bagging the NRL - you were calling league rugby (rugby is generally reserved for rugby union) - which pretty much shows to me straight away that you have no idea about the code so you probably shouldn't be critisizing it. But anyway I've played a reasonable amount of both league and AFL (admittedly more league), so I have a fair idea about both sports. And really they're not that similar except for the football - and the obvious kicking aspects. Physically AFL is more aerobic fitness, whereas league has more power/strength aspects (obviously all of these aspects are in both games). Tactically the games are extremely different so I'm pretty much going to say why compare them? Thinking and skill is required for both - obviously different skills and tactics are required- but I have said: they are different games so why compare them.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
evryone is going to prefer one code over another, and they will defend what they think is the best, and keep on doing so. we just have to accept that some like afl/nrl/rugby and some dont.

HSC
shortygb said:
evryone is going to prefer one code over another, and they will defend what they think is the best, and keep on doing so. we just have to accept that some like afl/nrl/rugby and some dont.
also, some people wouldve grown-up watching a certain sport, (depending on which their parents support), and would have no idea about the other ones.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
davo_ said:
Since the other post has been locked, I would like try and show a balanced view of both codes. Firstly to the fella who was bagging the NRL - you were calling league rugby (rugby is generally reserved for rugby union) - which pretty much shows to me straight away that you have no idea about the code so you probably shouldn't be critisizing it. But anyway I've played a reasonable amount of both league and AFL (admittedly more league), so I have a fair idea about both sports. And really they're not that similar except for the football - and the obvious kicking aspects. Physically AFL is more aerobic fitness, whereas league has more power/strength aspects (obviously all of these aspects are in both games). Tactically the games are extremely different so I'm pretty much going to say why compare them? Thinking and skill is required for both - obviously different skills and tactics are required- but I have said: they are different games so why compare them.
If you said you didnt want to compare sports, well then why did you start this thread?

Numero Uno

HSC
davo_ said:
all these sports mentioned are gay
hence fudgepackers like u enjoy them :cool:

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Seriously, wtf is the point of this thread?
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Letting people know that everything I post has a point. The point of this post is letting you know that the last post had a point. As does this one.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Not the shit that you posted. Again, wtf does it supposed to mean? You say you want to compare winter codes (leaving out football), yet then you acknowledge the truth, which is that it is pointless in comparing sports. Then why start the fucker of a thread??????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)