AFL Finals Thread (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
We came from 36 pts down at Patersons half time against eagles, we won that game.

crazy_paki123

HSC
You can go for Hawks. Im going for the Dockers. They will strangle the Hawks like they did to the Swans

crazy_paki123

HSC
Considering we get our Premeirship team back next year, i think next years GF will be Swans vs Freo. And Freo to beat Hawks next week. Inb4 Freo Domination for the next 3-4 years

crazy_paki123

HSC
well to mee the most annoying player is Joel Selwood, then all of C'Wood inculding eddie and then Crowley.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I hate Freo fans more than Collingwood fans now, actually no wait. Collingwood fans are far worse. I hate Freo team.

Elisa Sweet

HSC
Swans losing made my weekend :) If the Pies couldn't get to the GF, then neither can Swans!!

crazy_paki123

HSC
Elisa Tbh the Swans had so many injuries, if we got to the Granny that would have been a remarkable feat in itself. Next year the Swans will be back better than ever so I wouldnt start celebrating if I were the other teams yet.

Jinks

HSC
Elisa Tbh the Swans had so many injuries, if we got to the Granny that would have been a remarkable feat in itself. Next year the Swans will be back better than ever so I wouldnt start celebrating if I were the other teams yet.
Strong denial is strong.

crazy_paki123

HSC
okay i might be in denial :3 but the Swans will be back better and stronger next year

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think it's denial, all the sports commentators have mentioned it too.
The swans had unsurmountable injuries, yet still managed to pull 4th.
Good fucking job, Swans.

Elisa Sweet

HSC
I know, but they still should've played better without Tippet than with him. Nothing is certain for next year, so we will just have to see how well each teams play, but I'm still happy you aren't gonna win it again. It was bad enough that we had to see Swans stuff in the footy shop this year.

Elisa Sweet

HSC
I don't think it's denial, all the sports commentators have mentioned it too.
The swans had unsurmountable injuries, yet still managed to pull 4th.
Good fucking job, Swans.
The fact that you're in denial about that being denial proves that you are in denial

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)