AFFORDABLE TUITION for YR 7-12, 2U, 3U AND 4U MATHS! |3U (98) 4U (93) | (1 Viewer)

garfield qiu

HSC
Hi guys! I finished my HSC in 2014 at Ashfield Boys High School with an ATAR of 97.60. I offer tutoring for all levels of Mathematics except for General Mathematics.

Mathematics Related Credentials
HSC Mathematics Extension 1: 98/100
HSC Mathematics Extension 2: 93/100
High Distinction in Year 12 AMC Mathematics Competition

I was also consistently ranked 1st in my school throughout both Years 11 and 12 in 2U Mathematics, MX1 and MX2.

Rates
$25/hr 1 on 1
$20/hr for groups of 2
$15/hour for groups of 3 (max 3 people to ensure high quality of teaching)

Small group classes will be allocated if you wish to join a group.
Note: Each tutoring session runs for a minimum of 2 hours. More hours can be requested depending on individual needs.

I usually tutor in libraries around the Western suburbs such as :
-Ashfield Library
-Parramatta Library
-Auburn Library

Other locations can be negotiated and a travel surcharge of $5 applies for other locations.

Side bonus:
I also did both Physics and Chemistry for my HSC and manged to attain an exam mark of 90/100 for both Physics and Chemistry respectively. If you would like extra assistance in both Physics and Chemistry on top of Mathematics tutoring, I can also provide help in those areas.

Contact
If you’re interested or have any questions, like about myself or testimonies, PM me or email me at:
garfield.lei.qiu@gmail.com or call: 0451536128

Last edited:

garfield qiu

HSC
bump! if you want to improve your maths and get good results in school, COME NOW! spots are filling up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)