AERO1560 Plane issue (1 Viewer)

bubu

Ok i jus need to no wat people did as planes last year for their assignment so i can hopefully chose a realli weird plane that even kc doesnt even no about

all i no is that dont do the concorde and im goin to aviod boeing or lockeed-martin or douglas or airbus or any of the realli renouned planes that got alot of coverage. Anyone no of any others to aviod

thanks

antarctic

HSC
Hmm, I doubt there are many planes that you can find enough info on to do the assignment and that KC won't know about. One good place to check is to look up random entries in Janes All the Worlds Aircraft (there are hard copies avaliable in the library, and the latest version is avaliable online through the USyd Library website). Also keep in mind that the assignment is not limited to aircraft - you can also do space craft (at least you could when I did the course) - there are some new launchers being developed at the moment such as the Falcon (although I don't know how much technical info there is).

Regards

Antarctic

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
This assignment is an absolute bitch. I ended up doing the space shuttle, there's an online reference manual of some sort for it that'll give you just about everything you need.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
can't remember it was pretty crap, i did the f-22

my assignments for aero1400 were good, 1560 no one gave a shit

bubu

man i chose a plane that i think is quite wierd

however i couldnt find tonnes and tonnes of stuff on it cause it is a private one of a kind plane

hence i emailed the company who made it and they gave me a quick reply but didnt tell me anything cause it was the ceo's private plane

so i've just emailed the ceo of the company and i requested information that i did not have suffice answers to

they better reply otherwise im totally screwed

any ideas as to anythin else i can do to get info on planes

ive been to Janes and it has onli given me alittle bit of info, wat does kc look for
technical specifications or your own comments

bubu

ok ive jus changed planes and havent racked up alot of info on the plane im doing but i have more then before

this is sort of urgent cause my assignment is due on Monday

wat do they expect from the assignment

and do they want it realli technical and want it very detailed

would i get a realli bad mark if i jus comment on alot things using common sense because i cant find it and havent got much info on it

i mean it is an vintage plane and i cant find jack all...

thanks

bubu

also do we jus list under the aero things fuselage construction or stabiliser control

or do they expect us to do equations to work out lift and stuff

thanks

idling fire

HSC
Speaking of what is looking to be a hell hole of a UoS...

Anyone know a reliable place to find relevant, assignment-related information about old Piper series planes?

Alternatively, if any of you would be willing to assist me in killing myself, that would be just as good (if not more so).

doink

Clone
HSC
b29 Superfortress OH YEAH!!! Killed a hell of alotta japs in 1942

or b2 Spirit YEAH!!!

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
First year engineering subjects are mad gay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)