Advice on ABA ( Australian business Academy) (1 Viewer)

robbie13

HSC
Hi guys,

I am looking at pathways to get to University and have come across an institute called Australian business academy as I would like to go there.

Would just like your thoughts and experiences and any advice on this Pathway if you have been there or not.

Best Regards.

boredofztudiez

HSC
N/A
Hey Bud,

My suggestion - do not go here. Dunno about anywhere else in terms of private colleges but as for this one. I recommend you don't attend. Very high fees, and very unprofessional. Below is what I wrote on another site which has some students reporting problems. I specifically signed up on boredofstudies just to let other guys know how bad this organisation is. I also hope teachers are not recommending this college to anyone. All private colleges offer the same courses as tafe and the same certificate as tafe.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/comp...ademy-parramatta-new-south-wales-c305558.html

"One thing I've noticed about ABA is that they have a person going into complaints forums and act as a Student or anonymous personnel and talk up their money scamming school. Looks up and sees the 1 positive comment. Not happy Jan. This organised crime scamming organisation was so bad I almost considered suing them. The funny thing was only 1 out of 20 odd students was satisfied with the college.

They hired a guy who taught us off the Microsoft tutorials and when questioned about it he said it was the syllabus. After the final exam, we were told that we were to fail the computing subject of this course as we did not answer the questions correctly. How could we answer these questions if we were taught something completely different? This shows the lack of attention the Student Manager and their staff have when they hired this fool. The day after the exams, he quit and student manager didn't know what to do.

The main concern I had, was my exam grades. When I completed my certificate, they advised me that I passed all subjects and I was fit and ready for the workforce. I had a meeting with the Student Manager who organised a job interview for me. The SM apparently spoke to all her contacts within the company and spread the word that I was one of the best they have ever had. Of course this was a load of B******* and asked my employer at the time if the SM contacted them and she said no, the SM only sent through my resume and they just happened to have a position at the time. Mind you, I wrote my whole resume by myself no help from them.

To conclude, I think this organisation is not fit to offer courses and needs to examine their procedures. The government should do something about these schools."

tku

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, I was wondering if i couldnt in contact with some of you through email. Im currently disputing my enrollment fee ABA are making me pay without getting any of my qualifications.

Please if you could email me at victoria.uelese@gmail.com

I need some evidence of how bad of a school they are!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)