Advice needed (1 Viewer)

hamsterjames

HSC
So, as the title suggests, I'm in need of some advice. My English class had an assignment due yesterday, the first day back from trials. Only three people (Of about 12) handed it in, and the others are now complaining saying they didn't know and there's no point in me making a big deal about the teacher willingly giving them extra time, with no reason other than the fact that they were unaware it was due.
I think it's heaps unfair that they should receive longer whilst others completed when it was due. I don't want to seem like an asshole to the other students by pursuing the matter, but I really don't like how that can affect me and my overall results if they're allowed additional time.

What do you suggest I do?

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
So, as the title suggests, I'm in need of some advice. My English class had an assignment due yesterday, the first day back from trials. Only three people (Of about 12) handed it in, and the others are now complaining saying they didn't know and there's no point in me making a big deal about the teacher willingly giving them extra time, with no reason other than the fact that they were unaware it was due.
I think it's heaps unfair that they should receive longer whilst others completed when it was due. I don't want to seem like an asshole to the other students by pursuing the matter, but I really don't like how that can affect me and my overall results if they're allowed additional time.

What do you suggest I do?
IF all of them got the notice at the same time (all 12 of you) they should incur penalties. ie 10% on the day, 20% next day etc...

a) was the task handed in when you were all there and made clear the due date?

b) how long extension did they get? a day?

c) I suggest you talk to the head of english about the situation and ask them to keep you anonymous if you don't want to seem like an asshole.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Ask for the opportunity to re-submit yours on the same day. That way you will have had just as much time to work on it and any discrepancies in the marks will be due to ability, not unfair advantage.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Have an anonymous chat with the teacher and the HOD.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Seems pretty dodgy that nine people had extra time... Being it up with the subject co-ordinator.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)