Advice Needed: How To Get The Shy Nervous Girl U Like To Talk To U (1 Viewer)

Firebolt41

HSC
hey guys, i need some tips/advice/opinions. i like my best friend's gf's best friend (if that makes sense). i hooked up wit her at a perty once but since then i've only talked to her a couple of times, coz once her friends found out we hooked up she ignored me. she's the most self-concious, nervous and shy person i know. anyone got any ideas how i can get her to come outta her shell and talk to me again? if anyone's been in a similar situation, or just has some tips or comments, can u email me at firebolt41@optusnet.com.au or add me to MSN at the same address ad let me know? anything will b greatly appreciated. thanks.

stainmepink

HSC
Firebolt41 said:
hey guys, i need some tips/advice/opinions. i like my best friend's gf's best friend (if that makes sense). i hooked up wit her at a perty once but since then i've only talked to her a couple of times, coz once her friends found out we hooked up she ignored me. she's the most self-concious, nervous and shy person i know. anyone got any ideas how i can get her to come outta her shell and talk to me again? if anyone's been in a similar situation, or just has some tips or comments, can u email me at firebolt41@optusnet.com.au or add me to MSN at the same address ad let me know? anything will b greatly appreciated. thanks.

well ... i guess the best thing you can do is keep at it. keep talking to her, being friendly ... cracking jokes ... whatever and take a look at how she responds. if she responds well then just build on it. dont pressure her into anything and get her to talk a bit.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
When you say 'hooked up', what do you mean? Lots of people attach different meanings to it...

If the only reason she's not talking to you is her friends, you've gotta go via that avenue. Befriend her friends, or at least get to know them a little. If she's shy, she probably wants as much approval and reassurance from her friends as she can get, and so won't go against them.

Other alternative is to --excuse the hostile overtones-- isolate her from people she might feel a need to impress or stay in the good books with (ie her friends). Get her somewhere she feels comfortable, and is by yourselvees (ie in public, but you're 'by yourselves' because there's noone around to make her feel uncomfortbale). Talk. Don't go asking her out on any classic 'date' becasue she'll freak out, so you'll need some creativity as to how to do that.

You in any of her classes at school?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
How do you know she isn't talking to you cause she really regrets hooking up with you and wants you to leave her alone.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
How do you know she isn't talking to you cause she really regrets hooking up with you and wants you to leave her alone.
Because firebolt is so hot right now.

Firebolt41

HSC
skittled- nah, she's a year below me, hooked up as in made out, just kissing n stuff, nothing too serious. that makes sense, getting her alone, i might try that one, thanks.

iamsickofyear12- she messaged me a couple of days after n told me she's hell nervous and shy, and also my best friend is goin out wit her best friend n she keeps me informed

ringerinc- F*ing oath :D

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Firebolt41 said:
skittled- nah, she's a year below me, hooked up as in made out, just kissing n stuff, nothing too serious. that makes sense, getting her alone, i might try that one, thanks.

iamsickofyear12- she messaged me a couple of days after n told me she's hell nervous and shy, and also my best friend is goin out wit her best friend n she keeps me informed

ringerinc- F*ing oath :D
Represent, but keep in mind iamsickofyear12 might be right.

Firebolt41

HSC
RingerINC said:
Represent, but keep in mind iamsickofyear12 might be right.
yeah, fair point...in that case i'm wasting my time. can't hurt trying though- never die wondering

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Dude just pull it out and say "make it quick because i need to go piss like a pregnant woman". Chicks love that stuff.

On a less serious note however, do as the above said and just talk to her. If you've already hooked up she obviously likes you. Maybe her friends told her you had crabs or something. Plan B would be to kill her friends. Infact i'd make plan B plan A, kill her friends then try and talk to her, but shower inbetween.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Love always starts with chloroform. Remember that Billy.

Tegz

HSC
i was the shy girl till i started going out with my bf so i know exactly what ur talking bout. chances r shes prolly just really insecure n doesnt know how to talk to u without seeming like a complete idiot.
just gradually build up a connection with her by talking to her away from her friends. just joke around n dont point out ny lil flaws she might hav thatll make her even more self conscious. once u hav that then she'll start to feel more comfortable with herself n b less shy

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
If she's a shy girl then why would she "hook up" with you? Doesn't that show that she's not shy? :confused:

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
miss_b said:
If she's a shy girl then why would she "hook up" with you? Doesn't that show that she's not shy? :confused:
Yeah exactly. Unless she was totally pissed.

*ashlea*

HSC
she's probly just scared u didnt like it when she hooked up with u, like maybe she was bad or sumfn.. so if u just talk to her and let her know that u do actually like her and it wasnt just a drunken one night thing then she might actually open up 2 u more..

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Tuggi3 said:
just grab her and throw her up against a dark corner and start making out with her...
make sure it isnt the pointy kind of corner... that can never end well.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
how dark ?
So dark that you have those "Oh your finger is so big" "That's not my finger" "Oh, well that's not my belly button" conversations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)