Advice- Love (1 Viewer)

eljay080

HSC
What do you do if you like a girl but she doesn't know that you like her, what should you do?!?!
How do you break it to her, if you talk yo her as a friends?!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
defeat her in a online game of checkers and then ask her to play in real life with some other girls in a mud-wrestling comp

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
eljay080 said:
what if you only talk to her online?!
Then you need to get a life, or actually meet her. You need to talk to her on the internet so she likes you, then get her phone number and ring her up to ask her for coffee.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
There are all these purely on-line love triangles going on at the moment! Whats with this?

Truthfully honey, if you only talk to her on-line, I think its a pretty pointless exercise asking whether she likes you or not. If you dont have a relationship off the net, you dont know what a person is like in reality. I know a lot of people who I get on fine with on the net, but then have nothing to say to them off it.. its horrible and uncomfortable. Or, one time, I met up with a guy who I knew off the net who was really nice, but he was a complete prick in real-life. Either meet up with her and see how it goes (and if it goes well pursue it), but if you cant meet her ever, theres' seriously no point to a cyber-relationship.. its not going to get you anywhere. Get out there and meet some other nice people who you can interact with on a more social, stable, normal level.

eljay080

HSC
MaryJane said:
There are all these purely on-line love triangles going on at the moment! Whats with this?

Truthfully honey, if you only talk to her on-line, I think its a pretty pointless exercise asking whether she likes you or not. If you dont have a relationship off the net, you dont know what a person is like in reality. I know a lot of people who I get on fine with on the net, but then have nothing to say to them off it.. its horrible and uncomfortable. Or, one time, I met up with a guy who I knew off the net who was really nice, but he was a complete prick in real-life. Either meet up with her and see how it goes (and if it goes well pursue it), but if you cant meet her ever, theres' seriously no point to a cyber-relationship.. its not going to get you anywhere. Get out there and meet some other nice people who you can interact with on a more social, stable, normal level.
No, i know her, she lives down the road from me. But her family and mine are good family friends. I would feel werid asking her out!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
eljay080 said:
No, i know her, she lives down the road from me. But her family and mine are good family friends. I would feel werid asking her out!
Oh honey, thats good to hear! I'm glad you know her!! :D

Do what Jumb said, ask her out for coffee.. if you're families are good friends, this would be much more acceptable than if you were some random. Just do it, make it just a casual thing... mention it in conversation rather than calling her up to ask her to coffee. even ask her over the net! The worst that can happen is that she says 'no', and you can brush it off because it was just you being a nice friend (so it wont be weird).

<3

Edit: hehe, ta Argonaut! Thats so cute! :) If I'm the doctor, I'm really scared for all the posters out there!.. and I must be starting to show my old age!

Last edited:

reemz

HSC
to eljay

well if u lyk her i rekon get her email and chat 2 her and a lil bit of flirtn neva hurt or if u dont wana do that then start 2 speak 2 her and ask 4 'help' wid stuff and slowly build a relationship, dont rush her. and try 2 be urself not some macho tough dude that only has 'stuff' on his mind. try 2 be sensitive but not 2 emotional.

good luk dude, =)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
you should get her ph no since u guys live so close to each other anyway net is pointless since ur so close !!

eljay080

HSC
I have her number, but i am scared to call it. What if she likes another guy?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Then you get his name and address, and go borrow an axe.

Seriously man, who gives a shit if she says no? I'm sure you will survive.

Also, she lives down the road and you only talk to her on the internet? You're a freak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)