• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Advice for Year 12 needed!!! (1 Viewer)

tarini

HSC
I am really worried about my subjects in Yr 12- 4 unit English, 3 unit Maths, Economics and 3 unit German as I am going to spend all the December holidays on exchange in Germany and want to know what I should do in these holidays especially with Maths as it is my weakest subject and the English major work-
any help, insights or advice would be greatly appreciated- as I really do not want to waste away these holidays.... also does anyone know a good maths tutoring place or any resources or books I should use for my subjects- Are the holidays in December very important...
Thanks a lot

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
just bring your maths book over germany and *try* to do some work...

and a change of setting might do your major work some good...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Get cracking on your major work straight away. You can get it knocked off with a month's solid work--most people do the bulk of their work in the last month anyway so if you can get it done before christmas thats one unit out of the way.
Don't stress bout English Extension 1--TOTAL pushover. I haven't done anything all year and a day of study before the trial got me 98%.
Maths just requires practice so make that something you study a lot.

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
believe me dude... (or dudette?^^)
the december holidays are just that.. december holidays ^^ enjoy them cuz u got a whole year to get ur ass into gear anyway =)
but do get started on m.w. (i remember all the kids at me school panicking on the last day.. 'editing' theirs... )
and wit maths, revise what u've done at school so far.. use a txtbk..

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Yeah, I did absolutely nothing in the December holidays when I was in year 12.
If you are motivated enough to get started on assignments and stuff-then good for you, I'm sure you'll thank yourself for it later on. But I think most year 12s don't put in much/any effort, so don't worry too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)