Advice for umat? (1 Viewer)

callum21

HSC
This is my second time around with umat, last year got 52 overall (61%) - pretty average. I felt I did alot better in the practice exams than the real thing though. Does any one have any advice on how to prepare, I've just been going through the acer booklets and don't have the money for a prep course or tutor?

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
all i can really think of are past english competition papers for section 1 and section 2. for section 3 just get some puzzle books that have similar questions such as "which of these shapes is next in sequence".

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
Try the link in my signature, I think hscguide is pretty useful

Daveky

HSC
Hi I'm trying to get information off the hsc guide but its sais you have to post first, posted something and it still doesn't work, do you have to like post something for every thing you download?

ultraman8

Banned
HSC
N/A
If you bothered reading the announcements section on hscguide.net I think everything would be much clearer.

Daveky

HSC
Just asking a question, if there was infomation on the downloads page I would understand the sarchasm, but how would I know it's in announcements when I've only just logged on the site. Even after reading it i'm not sure what it means.

"If you guys ever realised why it's exponentially decreasing posting for download it's because you can download the content over a period of time where you can actually do it allowing you to actively participate in this forum whilst practicing questions. People tend to just make 40 posts in one day and download everything then off course it's going to feel like a lot if you span this over a month it's almost nothing 1 post a day?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)