Advice concerning electives (1 Viewer)

odd_one_out

HSC
At my school we haven't started our elective yet, and to be honest our teacher isn't the best. Our teacher told us we would be doing the Human Story elective, but we are only partway through the Search for Better Health.

Someone gave me their bio notes from last year with the option communication and when I looked through the communication topic it is something I am really interested and and want to do after school. I was hoping you could give me some advice. Should I do the Human Story topic with the rest of my class or should I do Communication on my own?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Personally, I Communication is probably the easiest option on offer, with many resources available compared to Biotechology or Biochemistry options. Since your teacher isn't that good and you're interested in Communication (Anatomy maninly, learning structures of body organs), you should ask your teacher to offer Communication.

The Human Story is all about anthropology, the evolution of humans. It's not too exciting to me but some people might like it. You need to learn a lot of binomial nomenclatures regarding the different types of species. Just as much memory work as Communication.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)