Adv English (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Just a quick question

How much harder is advanced English than standard English

because i was looking at doing advanced next year but i am not sure if i will be up to it. ( i am probably just a little above average)

thanks

Just.Snaz

HSC
Doesn't matter how much harder it is. Do it and work your butt off or you will regret it - It caps you like a bitch..

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
I'd have no idea considering our school forces everyone to do Adv :mad: But, I think when you do Adv, the markers expect that you know more or something. Woo, you can totally see how good at English I am... not.

gpipirw22

HSC
N/A
Its true advanced english students are expected to know more.
They are also expected to be further sophisticated and mature in their writing than standard students.
Though it may be harder, it is deffinitely worth undertaking.
cheers

And to AkaiHanabi, that comment regarding overweight individuals is completely outrageous. It may not be appealing to your eyes but they are entitled to wear what they want, International Convention on civil and Political Rights "The right to freedom of expression". Learn to be less judgmental.

Last edited:

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
gpipirw22 said:
And to AkaiHanabi, that comment regarding overweight individuals is completely outrageous. It may not be appealing to your eyes but they are entitled to wear what they want, International Convention on civil and Political Rights "The right to freedom of expression". Learn to be less judgmental.
Yes, it is outrageous. You're the first person to complain, so I'll change it just for you.

And also, the difficulty of the course depends on how much you like English I guess *shrugs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)