Adrita's & Square's 2k14 UNI Journal that will be about uni work this time: v2 (1 Viewer)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
i got my body clock back to 10pm during trials but it always comes back to good old 4am

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
1 more on the 5th, i'll be sleeping until like 11 though instead of my normal 8, so i can afford to loose a few hours. This much sleep is typically standard for me anyway
that's IDT right? Damm what a way to stretch the HSC. My advice would be to start studying now for it rather than cram on the 4th but it's a VET course so shouldn't be too hard lol. Try to get your sleeping fixed; 3am is not a time to be awake | strong hypocrite/10

That was me exactly one year ago and imo I've come a long way since then. You'll make it bruh. What do you want to do after school?

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
that's IDT right? Damm what a way to stretch the HSC. My advice would be to start studying now for it rather than cram on the 4th but it's a VET course so shouldn't be too hard lol. Try to get your sleeping fixed; 3am is not a time to be awake | strong hypocrite/10

That was me exactly one year ago and imo I've come a long way since then. You'll make it bruh. What do you want to do after school?
I have been putting in around 3 hours a day for the last 2 days for IDT. Have around 2/6 of the content revised but have a long way off

As for what i want to do after school, Hopefully get into BIT Scholarship at UTS, BCOM + BIT at UNSW or just a straight BCOM or BInfoSys at UNSW. Hoping to become a business/systems analyst

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
I have been putting in around 3 hours a day for the last 2 days for IDT. Have around 2/6 of the content revised but have a long way off

As for what i want to do after school, Hopefully get into BIT Scholarship at UTS, BCOM + BIT at UNSW or just a straight BCOM or BInfoSys at UNSW. Hoping to become a business/systems analyst
sounds like a good plan; it's not that much of a content heavy subject you should be fine. what stream are you in? Going to guess digital animation :p

comm@UNSW; but you're not asian though? In all srsness that actually sounds pretty good. I wouldn't recommend doing straight comm if you want to do into the IT side, infsys would also be good.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
sounds like a good plan; it's not that much of a content heavy subject you should be fine. what stream are you in? Going to guess digital animation :p

comm@UNSW; but you're not asian though? In all srsness that actually sounds pretty good. I wouldn't recommend doing straight comm if you want to do into the IT side, infsys would also be good.
hmm... i will take that into account. InfoSys has always sounded like the better idea for what i want to go into. Also yeah, white and looking at Commerce at UNSW... should be like that one time where i was the only white guy at that anime convention in 2012

Also i do Web Software Applications or something. Its pretty much an easier version of IPT and i'm prob going to band 6 IPT so

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
hmm... i will take that into account. InfoSys has always sounded like the better idea for what i want to go into. Also yeah, white and looking at Commerce at UNSW... should be like that one time where i was the only white guy at that anime convention in 2012

Also i do Web Software Applications or something. Its pretty much an easier version of IPT and i'm prob going to band 6 IPT so
imo; go with infosys@UNSW (no bias) is you want your degree quickly or combine it with comm. Atar is only 90 according to this so shouldn't be too hard. If you want to do comm as well and you're worried about getting in then just apply for single infosys and then internal program transfer at the end of first year. make sure you plan out your degree; some subjects according to that link have common units.

lol that confidence, but yeah shouldn't be too hard to get a band 6 in IPT if you put in a half assed attempt

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad

you still wanna get into Web Application ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)