Adelaide University MBBS Interview Experience (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi, was just wondering whether anyone who has attended a Medicine interview at Adelaide Uni in past years would be able to shed any light on their experience?

My interview is just over a week away and recent information on the interview process is not terribly easy to find! Thanks in advance!

go_cadel

HSC
Hi, was just wondering whether anyone who has attended a Medicine interview at Adelaide Uni in past years would be able to shed any light on their experience?

My interview is just over a week away and recent information on the interview process is not terribly easy to find! Thanks in advance!
can't give much info for obvious reasons, but i'll run through the basics.
2 x 15 mins stations. 1 station personal questions, (motivation for med, interests, stuff about yourself etc.) 1 station responding to a scenario (and a few other questions here about yourself)
before each station there is a 5 min (i think) interval - for the scenario you get to prep for 5 mins, (see the scenario/write ideas down), for the other station it's 5 mins 'rest'. you get randomly allocated to which station to start on.

HSC
can't give much info for obvious reasons, but i'll run through the basics.
2 x 15 mins stations. 1 station personal questions, (motivation for med, interests, stuff about yourself etc.) 1 station responding to a scenario (and a few other questions here about yourself)
before each station there is a 5 min (i think) interval - for the scenario you get to prep for 5 mins, (see the scenario/write ideas down), for the other station it's 5 mins 'rest'. you get randomly allocated to which station to start on.
Thanks a lot, that's very helpful!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)