Addicted to V? (1 Viewer)

al_x

short*
HSC
Sleeping? Can anyone even remember what that feeling is like?? im living on caffine (in moderation so i dont get too psyched up) but sleep? mmm... when i finish the hsc i plan to sleep for a whole week :)
i am also resiliant to coffee and stuff.. well resiliant to one, but if i have two im bouncing off the walls
im going to get coke now, long night ahead. cheers guys

Superstar44

HSC
sleeping i will sleep tonite omg so long since i have done that been so long... i have been drinkin V alot, especailly last week and omg i had 4 v's yesterday.. i had 2 exams yesterday i didn't sleep i had v drink in my exam all day... cuz i had a clash so i had italian continuers and then 1 hr latter spanish extension it was the longest day ever... i had v there ... of course after i finished i couldn't sleep like omg well today is the first day i don't have a v it feels wierd.. lol i have become an addict.. lol going cold turkey.. but it makes me concentrate and remember info better like i dunno ... ok well cold turkey.,.. and sleeping normally.. my last exam is art and thats like 2 weeks away .. ciao ppl

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
al_x said:
Sleeping? Can anyone even remember what that feeling is like?? im living on caffine (in moderation so i dont get too psyched up) but sleep? mmm... when i finish the hsc i plan to sleep for a whole week :)
i am also resiliant to coffee and stuff.. well resiliant to one, but if i have two im bouncing off the walls
im going to get coke now, long night ahead. cheers guys
i love sleeping..
although im having a tendency to not be able to sleep well on nights of exams that mean soemthing to me. i have health tommorow lets see how tonight pans out

Brookee87

HSC
Red Bull guys.. come on V is shithouse
I have 2 red bulls b4 every exam and im sick of ppl sayin "OH THATS SOOO BAD 4 U " waa waa waa.. i dont care i stay up studyin crammin all this info in till about 1am yes i know thats also bad i get up at 7am and read over everything till 830 then go 2 exam and yes RED BULL definately helps me. U write like a bitch and it helps me concentrate more...
ha ha
CANT WAIT TILL THIS MUFA FUCKER IS OVER....
i dont even wanna go 2 UNI so why do i care? ?

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
OMGZ MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No one is quite as addicted to V as me. :cool:

Rickdog

grand member
HSC
them things are much worse than caffeine
its some crazy gurana and taurine stuff and its bad for you

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I went cold turkey off coffee when I began to need sleeping pills to get to sleep and STAY asleep the night through.

I do enjoy a nice, huge mug of green tea occassionally, though.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I had 16, only drank 4 since last Sunday.

I will use them after hsc probably when i'm up all night and need energy in the day.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
nothing beats berocca for me - plus the bonus of watching it fizz for a few minutes ads a few minutes of immature mindless hapiness before an exam - the taste is pretty good too - haven't touched coke for ages - i always feel so bloated and - gasyy - afterwards

dr3amy

V actually makes me sleepy and my brother too, must be in the family

cint

HSC
nothing works on me ... it sucks ... but all the same i cant get enough of v. so tasty.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
btw If u were a v/redbull buff u would noe this but id just like to add..that 1 bottle of red bull has the same amount of caffene as 1 bottle of V...however the red bull bottle is slightly smaller...
also red bull has twice as much taurine as V...taurine is supposed to enhance the effects caffene..

sunjet said:
i have 12 cans of V in my room.
cans?! lol...soft...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I drank a 30 pack of coke in about 2 days last week.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
you been having a laxative effect mate? or becoming a little gasy? lol

i haven't drank coke in a little over 3 years, don't ever intend to. i have only ever drunk pepsi max, and that too quite rarely.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Rafy said:
I drank a 30 pack of coke in about 2 days last week.
congrats...on acquiring juvenile diabetes !
EDIT: 05, man what the fuck was i thinking...lol and i do ext 2 english

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)