acst workload (1 Viewer)

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
hey guys, i was just wondering what kind of workload you are placed with in actuarial studies during the various years. i mean do you study more than you did for the HSC or less??

_Alfie_

HSC
Prolly more than HSC, in terms of quality, but about the same in quantity (really depends, some pl who get 99+ struggle with the course, quite a few drop out early). 2nd year seems to be the biggest hurdle for most pl

JOhnNiLiCiouS

HSC
jake2.0 said:
hey guys, i was just wondering what kind of workload you are placed with in actuarial studies during the various years. i mean do you study more than you did for the HSC or less??
depends on what sorta marks u want...

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
haha way less than hsc.. for me anyways...

i prefer to have a life =) .. but i may live to regret all that bludging later in the future lol

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
:: ryan.cck :: said:
haha way less than hsc.. for me anyways...

i prefer to have a life =) .. but i may live to regret all that bludging later in the future lol
bullshit man u had a good balance goin on second sem...i went worse in second sem but i blame that on some exogenous factors :p

Depending on how naturally brilliant you are, I'd say for most people, you must work hard to be successful in this course...if you don't do the work, you won't get what you're capable of. We all have the potential (if you get into this course directly), so it just depends on the effort you put in...rule #1: dont get whipped it fuks u up bad :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)