acs255 and stat271 (1 Viewer)

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
So how are my fellow 2nd yr ACST students going with these?

Going by past years i think/hope that ACST255 will be quite straight forward. The 2005 and 2006 exams seem pretty straight forward, don't even need the 3hrs. But seeing how there is a different lecturer in charge it might change.

As for stat271, i'm soo lost!!!!!
Hope they don't ask for proofs and such. Just doing the tests themselves is hard enough...

dracover

HSC
u got barry for 271? his tests are generaly straight forward like his tuts of course like stat 272 its on the high end of difficulty scale.

255 even wen the tests were easy there are lots of mistakes u can make so be careful. lots of trickky little things that will catch u out. and since the course isnt that challenging they'll tend to mark it harder.

btw i'll email u those 3rd yr stuff wen i finish exams

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
dracover said:
u got barry for 271? his tests are generaly straight forward like his tuts of course like stat 272 its on the high end of difficulty scale.
Yea we have barry

Straight forward? Tutes seem quite hard actually, but its difficult to tell because the later ones (imo the harder topics) get you to use Minitab and all...

255 even wen the tests were easy there are lots of mistakes u can make so be careful. lots of trickky little things that will catch u out. and since the course isnt that challenging they'll tend to mark it harder.
Yea thats true, but looking at the past papers and some of the messages on Webct the writers of the tests seem to make quite a few errors. Hope there are none this time since you spend plenty of time trying to figure out whose wrong, you or the question

btw i'll email u those 3rd yr stuff wen i finish exams
Thanks again for those

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)