Acne solutions? (1 Viewer)

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
Your skin is a reflection of what's happening in your body, so you need to look at what you eat as well as what you put on your skin. Try to avoid processed foods, which are known to aggravate acne, and get plenty of fresh air, exercise, try to maintain a good diet and drink heaps of water. I heard Garnier and Neutrogena are pretty good as well. I actually heard about a study they did on a group of teenagers who had suffered acne (sorry, it was a long time ago, so i lost the source) and had one group of teenagers eating only unprocessed foods for about a month and another group of teenagers eating whatever they wanted. The group of teenagers who ate only unprocessed foods skin totally cleared up and the other group who ate whatever they wanted were still suffering acne. Anyway, if you want to take Roaccutune or Doxycycline, you can if you want to, even though i wouldn't actually recommend them. Anyway, hope this heaps.

Jeebs

HSC
"Skin Doctors Zit Zapper"

its a serum in a wand shaped package to which you apply on your spots and it takes around 8 hrs to dry them up... sure you have to apply it for two to four days but it clears them up really quickly... $24 from the chemist... life saver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)