ACE vs Cognito for HSC Chem (1 Viewer)

Kryptk

HSC
I currently go to ACE and I was wondering if I should switch to cog as I find the 3hr classes a bit too long and slightly unproductive. I usually find myself getting distracted and not getting the chance to ask many questions in class. Also Cog has a much smaller class (max 8 ppl) vs Ace (20ppl) and its more personalised to my school. However, more people go to ACE in my school as it is closer.

I do find cog's resources are not as good as ACE as their booklets are quite brief and don't go into as much detail as ACE's. ACE also harder questions I feel? But both provide good online support with videos and have great teachers.

Any advice?

ijustwanta99.95atar

HSC
I tried ACE's free trial and found that they teach you step-by-step, covering every dot point in a good amount of theory (even the smaller points). Whereas cognito's resources may look brief, but you get more understanding out of the teacher actually teaching you rather than referring to the books.

Kryptk

HSC
yeah thats what I found as well. So I'm all the more confused on which one would be more beneficial lol.

How do you find cognito works better for you? Also which one do you think has better homework questions?

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad

You won't be disappointed, I guarantee it.

ijustwanta99.95atar

HSC
yeah thats what I found as well. So I'm all the more confused on which one would be more beneficial lol.

How do you find cognito works better for you? Also which one do you think has better homework questions?
Cognito has more questions that are found in school exams, however, they throw you in the deep end straight away and they have lots of entended response questions, whereas ACE has a harder variety of questions that over-prepares you.

I was considering joining ACE, after undertaking the free trial, however I found ACE's resources to be very extensive, butyou're basically remembering the textbook.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)