ACCT1501 lecture notes? (1 Viewer)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
hmm the lecture slides would be the 'notes'
my recomendation is not to print out the lecture slides and use the course pack!

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
hehe.. but less valuable to others

but remember redslert.. ACCT1501 we printed them off webct.. on in 1b were they in the course pack.. of course u wouldn't remember since u skipped so many thursday morning acct lectures hehe:p

pyko

psychopyko.com
HSC
just wondering....is there any reason why the lecture notes are available AFTER the lectures??? i know they are similar to the CRK, but I still like a general guideline of what is going to happen in the lectures, and i find scribbling down stuff the lecturer says on lecture notes is very useful....it annoys me that i can't get a hard copy of the lecture notes until after the lecture....which is rather pointless if you ask me......

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
pyko said:
it annoys me that i can't get a hard copy of the lecture notes until after the lecture....which is rather pointless if you ask me......
yeah i agree, but some of the material is identical to the stuff in the CRK.

I think they do it to sort of deter people from just printing off the slides and not going to any lectures at all.

The lecturer we have now just reads the slides out a lot of the time so there's not that much to note..

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
That's a strange move by Claudia..
In previous years, all lecture material was in the course kit, so you didnt really need to print the slides.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)