ACCT1001 - so lost! (1 Viewer)

icecoffee

HSC
Why am i finding ACCT1001 aka Accounting 1A so difficult to process? Is anyone else feeling this way? All these new terms are so foreign and confusing to me, i'm stressing out!

icecoffee

HSC
Are you supposed to try and understand and memorise all these concepts?! I don't know how to study all this...

Affinity

HSC
It should be quite intuitive, focus on the main ideas and worry about exceptions later

Last edited:

icecoffee

HSC
Intuitive? Its just supposed to click? :eek: :confused I just don't see that happening for me!

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
The concept of 'double sided accounting' (Debits and Credits) usually gets a lot of people stuck.

Intro Accounting is one of the subjects that people tend to either do really well in or really poorly in.

Not much anyone here can really say other than what has been said. Go to lectures, go to tutes and do the homework. If you're having problems, ask in the tutes.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
I was worried about it for about a week then I got the hang of it real easy, for example, when doing journals i just think one goes up and the other goes down and try to picture it in terms of assets. So if cash at bank is going up, something else is credited.

I think for this subject lectures aren't very eficent, hands on learning is alot better for me to see whats going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)