accounting @ uws (1 Viewer)

orly?

HSC
just wondering for the ppl that have done accg at uws, how hard is the course ??
is it good? would you recommend it?

im either gonna do accounting at tafe or uws.. if someone can give me any info thatd be great.

dude01

HSC
If you have a choice between tafe or uws... go to uws for sure. Why would you even consider tafe if you can get get into uws - especially in accounting, where a bachelors degree is pretty much essential to get a job. Once you're at uws, if you don't like it simply transfer to another uni and you will get exempt most of the subjects you've already completed because accounting courses at most unis are pretty similar.

Also, it is very easy to transfer unis - most unis don't look at your uai anymore and just assess you based on your uni marks. I know heaps of people from uws who got uais in the 70's (high enough for entry into uws business, but not high enough for the others) who transferred after one year even with average grades. They seem to be heaps more lenient on non-recent school leavers...

btw, I dont do the accounting major, but have heaps of friends that do. It's probably the most popular. I find accounting extremely hard and boring after doing 1st year accounting, but that's just because I hate anything to do with numbers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)