Lordie

HSC
dood09 said:
i will probs wear

black converse shoes

jeans

tshirt

leather jacket
I'm thinking a little more formal than that, heh. The invite says, "Smart/Business"...not Smart/Casual..

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
Lordie said:
I'm thinking a little more formal than that, heh. The invite says, "Smart/Business"...not Smart/Casual..
true.. im wearing black formal shoes... formal pants (like at the interview) and a shirt without a tie. mayb a suit jacket on top if its cold.

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
Black Hawker said:
I know this is not accounting, but does anyone know if there are stock brokering cadetships?
GTFO.

ShadowSwifter

HSC
haiderr said:
shadowswifter - they told us at conquest i think, or insight.. im not sure which one. but im sure THEY told us. lol im not making it up. lol.

its so confusing! formal pants n formal shoes with casual shirt or jeans n black joggers with casual shirt?
i was probably lost :uhoh:

:D

i don't know wat to wear now..LOL if you see a guy with retarded attire that would be me AHAH

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
lmao thts arrite... we r all rookies.. just wear wat u wore to the interview minus the tie! rite leoyh? lol

shilinjuju

HSC
N/A
Anyone going to KPMG celebration on Fri?

Does anyone noe which company offers the most cadetships coz KPMG seems like they have offered heaps

ShadowSwifter

HSC
shilinjuju said:
Anyone going to KPMG celebration on Fri?

Does anyone noe which company offers the most cadetships coz KPMG seems like they have offered heaps
how many they offeR?

leoyh

mic`
HSC
kpmg sydney apparently offered around 40-45 all up. this girl from kpmg came to our school to talk about the program (this was before applications were due) and she said that they take:

Audit - 29
Middle market advisory - 8
IT advisory - 4

dunno how accurate that is though.

who here has got an offer from Deloitte? Doesn't seem like anyone has said anything about Deloitte

Last edited:

ShadowSwifter

HSC
i know a friend who got in Risk Management or something for Deloittes and hes taking it.

leoyh

mic`
HSC
Deloitte takes about 15 all up. they're program seems to emphasise uni more than work though. you do more full time uni and part time work i think

sc1991

HSC
kam9kan10 said:
whoa you nsw guys have it good great chances to get one.
How very true- in Melbourne the Big 4 breakdown was:

-Pwc- 23
-KPMG- 8
-EY- 14
- Deloitte- 12

Now consider that the majority of these 57 spots are taken by multiple people, and you see how much harder it was.

leoyh

mic`
HSC
does melbourne offer them in multiple divisions/lines of service or just one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)