HSC
jordankuai22 said:
offer from pkf.

2nd interview with Pitcher Partners
rejected from big4 :(

still in the running for a UBS business cadetship
BAcc haven't contacted me after our interview

edit: friend went on friday.
hey jordankuai, are u in the final round for the ubs cadetship ?

leoyh

mic`
HSC
just got my folder with my contract and my bag from PwC =D

shakky15

HSC
leoyh said:
just got my folder with my contract and my bag from PwC =D
did they include any extra stuff this year? apparently they usually put in there some 'goodies' lol

leoyh

mic`
HSC
nope, pretty ordinary, the bag had nothing besides a folder in it lol. and that folder had the contract, 2 other flyers and a pen and pad. pretty basic stuff

ShadowSwifter

HSC
h.anarchy said:
Same here ^-^
I asked whether it was business attire or not, and she said smart casual would be fine but if not she'll call back =D
how would u define smart casual ROFL :d is like just normal cloth?

leoyh said:
shadowswifter, are you in assurance or tax/legal?
tax legal

u got mailed the contract instead? cool :D the lady was like we can mail if u like but i just i will attend the morning tea to get it

Last edited:

h.anarchy

HSC
Hey. I don't understand why some peoples PWC contracts got mailed, while some of us have to go attend some morning tea thing to pick it up?? Why???

hearts

HSC
I don't even know if mine is going to get mailed or i have to get it myself ><

ShadowSwifter

HSC
h.anarchy said:
Hey. I don't understand why some peoples PWC contracts got mailed, while some of us have to go attend some morning tea thing to pick it up?? Why???
i think its optional. when the lady called me, i was like "i thought pwc would mail us the contract", she replied "oh yes we could if you want us to."

so yeh..i just said d/w about it i will come to the morning tea instead lol

Ovaschool303

HSC
jordankuai22 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by noddy90
hey jordankuai, are u in the final round for the ubs cadetship ?

yes, i am.
Jordan. You are a dreamer!!! One minute you say that you are with westpac... and now u say that you are with UBS..... what are u smoking you tool? You are possibly the biggest fuckhead I think I have ever come accross over BOS... I am dumber having read your comments... thanks for wasting my precious time u prick!!! just because you are not good enough to get into a big 4 doesnt mean you have to rip into the people who have done the hard yards and got one offer... or some people's case 4 of the big 4. How can you expect to get an offer when u sleep in and miss your interviews with KPMG??? you are a dreamer. I really feel sorry for the fact u have to lie about what cadetships you say you have been offered. stop bullshitting you wanka... I will enjoy reading my big 4 contracts and I will delay notifying some of them that I will not accept there offer simply so they dont make you a second round offer. I dread the thought of reading your response... and on behalf of most people on this forum...please do not rip into more successful people than you and idelly please never comment on anything you massive tool.

HSC
Ovaschool303 said:
Jordan. You are a dreamer!!! One minute you say that you are with westpac... and now u say that you are with UBS..... what are u smoking you tool? You are possibly the biggest fuckhead I think I have ever come accross over BOS... I am dumber having read your comments... thanks for wasting my precious time u prick!!! just because you are not good enough to get into a big 4 doesnt mean you have to rip into the people who have done the hard yards and got one offer... or some people's case 4 of the big 4. How can you expect to get an offer when u sleep in and miss your interviews with KPMG??? you are a dreamer. I really feel sorry for the fact u have to lie about what cadetships you say you have been offered. stop bullshitting you wanka... I will enjoy reading my big 4 contracts and I will delay notifying some of them that I will not accept there offer simply so they dont make you a second round offer. I dread the thought of reading your response... and on behalf of most people on this forum...please do not rip into more successful people than you and idelly please never comment on anything you massive tool.

lol no need to get so into it- it may have been a troll post or he may have an explanation but he's been acting as a smartass- aka one particular post where he bagged someone out for getting an interview call late but it didn't help him out in the end as he didn't get a big 4 contract at all which is not the end of the world by any means but if you are so bloody cocky going in you'd have thought he'd get 1.

Vagabond

Machine
HSC
Re: PwC contracts etc.

I think its different according to what business unit they're planning to put you in.

E.g. One may have a morning tea, others may just mail ...

Don't stress about such things :p

ShadowSwifter

HSC
Vagabond said:

I think its different according to what business unit they're planning to put you in.

ahh so you mean like Assurance would not necessarily have morning tea?
lol

Lordie

HSC
Vagabond said:

I'm thinking the same thing. :)

Tax and Legal have their's, and a morning tea on Monday.

Assurance haven't got their's, and are having a dinner on Wednesday.

(It's because Assurance is cooler :p)

Black Hawker

HSC
Anyone know what's happening with WYD on this coming Friday?

I got an interview with Accru that morning, and I'm not sure what's going to happen with transport on that day.

leoyh

mic`
HSC
i think tax/legal you have to go to the morning tea where you'd get it. dunno if theres one for assurance cause i got my contract today and was never told of any morning tea, only that celebratory thing on wednesday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)