Accounting at UWS (1 Viewer)

Blue View

HSC
In the HSC I only did General Maths but in the prelim I did Advanced Maths. My question is, will that be enough maths (I scored pretty well in the prelim and really well in the HSC) to suffice for the accounting course (assuming i dont pick macroeconomics & microeconomics) or will i have to do a bridging course???

Thanks
Blue View

HSC
Blue View said:
In the HSC I only did General Maths but in the prelim I did Advanced Maths. My question is, will that be enough maths (I scored pretty well in the prelim and really well in the HSC) to suffice for the accounting course (assuming i dont pick macroeconomics & microeconomics) or will i have to do a bridging course???

Thanks
Blue View

hey... sorta same situtation with me.,.. but me, i dropped 2u. Advanced near trials..

i did apply for a bridging cousre.

YEAh.. i also picked intro.. i guess i could of tried marc and mirco.. casue i did do eco. but i think it would be hard... KEYSNESIAN DIAGRAMS....

GreenLeaf

consultant
HSC
N/A
The only actual math in first year is Statistics. A bridging course would be helpful, but if you know your basic algebra, and put in a lot of effort into the work, you can pass:) It's just a lot of formulae application that makes it a bit difficult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)