Accomodation (1 Viewer)

trev_2541

HSC
Hey guys,

Looking @ goin 2 ANU next year, Ursies etc. here is your chance 4 a shameless pun for ur residential collage. Tell me why it's the best and whay all others suck.
Outline facilities bathrooms social etc. 4 me I will b with one of u lot next yr and i wanna have the best Accom possible, also im Catholic so u Johnnies u have a head start

Venusian

HSC
depends more on you and what youre interested in!

the low down on johns is big social and bigger sporting (and now bigger arts)
i think (tho i could be wrong) johns throws the most, biggest and best social events: ie we have one out the back day (read giant pissup with bouncy castle, fairy floss and band) every term, about 6 themed tav nights (from commando, to bad taste, to tight and bright), a formal dinner each term (dress up in academic gowns, good food, all you can drink and apparently more notable speakers phillip ruddock was our last, tho was a shit speaker), faculty dinners and of course the ball (400 people at the grand ballroom at the convention centre)
i dont do sporting but we seem to win just about everything, and last year we won the arts sheild (debating, public speaking, talent night etc)

oh and if youre into the church thing theres services every sunday and our resident monk will give you a wake up call if you ask him (tho its not at all manditory to do anything religous cept for the grace before food at formal dinners which can be killer when youre starving!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)