accg105 (1 Viewer)

kunny funt

Large Member
HSC
waddup

has anyone from previous years got any past exams on their comp... if so...can u upload it here please?

coz i dunno when the fuck theyre gonna let us see the one on e-reserve (unless i missed something) and i wanna get a look at wat kinda shit is it in it ..... like is it all regurgitating theory or doing statements or like tutes or waatt - i need to kno DAMN IT!....... yes......mmm

also .... wat question did they ask for the practice set?

thnx guysh

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
bro she aint gonna release the paper...she might even re-use it...so it'll be a bit hard to get ne past exams (you coudl try other unis but since examiners are different...might be pointless)... I've heard you need to know a quite a bit on cash flow and ratios...10 apparently simple qs on practice set...and im jsut doing the tutes...

kunny funt

Large Member
HSC
Supra said:
bro she aint gonna release the paper...she might even re-use it...so it'll be a bit hard to get ne past exams (you coudl try other unis but since examiners are different...might be pointless)... I've heard you need to know a quite a bit on cash flow and ratios...10 apparently simple qs on practice set...and im jsut doing the tutes...

ahhhh k.... accounting = homosexual

45 views and 1 reply.. lol .. i hate u ppl

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
kunny funt said:
ahhhh k.... accounting = homosexual

45 views and 1 reply.. lol .. i hate u ppl
lol man ur goin to kill it anyway :p

with the ants pants shit, i think its like general questions about the case study thingies...it shouldnt be too difficult...

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
n e one know what depreciation method was used in antz pants?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
does n e one know if we have to know whether we have to know whether unearned revenues are liabilities overstated, revenue sunderstated and all tat type of stuff for the exam?

p.r.i.n.c.e.s.s

mademoiselleN
HSC
There'll be a section related to the practice set and make sure you read the first few pages of the Antz pants thing (whatever is used now) because there were 10% allocated just for questions like :

1. on which day do they process pay roll
2. name of the com.
3. accounting methods used...etccc!

which were like free marks, only if you remember to read it!

Then there was this massive question on Statement of Financial Position & Performance. + a question on Disposal/Acquisition/Depreciation of NCA.

That's all I can remember for now. HTHs :)

HSC
cg they used the periodic one in ants, and they'll make us do the perpetual one in the exam

CrashOveride

HSC
scarecrow is that what you think or somebody told u ??
does this mean we can not read the periodic stuff and be OK?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
CrashOveride said:
scarecrow is that what you think or somebody told u ??
does this mean we can not read the periodic stuff and be OK?
the lecturer sed it we only hav to know perpetual for exam and since i know tash has done antz pants... she would know whether antz was periodic

CrashOveride

HSC
ok, i also have written down that lecturer said "subsidiary ledger and journals not examinable"?

does that mean we dont need to know a lot of that accounting subsystem stuff in chap6 ?

HSC
that's pretty much wat she said but i don't really trust her on that! ok so just the general journal, but there was alot of stuff in that chapter i could see us getting asked crap on

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lets hope not!!

i dont even know what special journals and subsidary ledgers are... lol

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
hey so if we havent done ants pants at all, can we still get full marks for the ants pants section just by memorising the first few pages?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
you guys know the differences/similarity between perpetual and periodic right?
i think it was an important point.

p.r.i.n.c.e.s.s

mademoiselleN
HSC
:: ryan.cck :: said:
hey so if we havent done ants pants at all, can we still get full marks for the ants pants section just by memorising the first few pages?
yeah you def. can

But of course, like the lecturers say, "you remember it better if u did it urself" :rolleyes:

CrashOveride

HSC
redrum: why?

she said only to know perpetual lol

ps. on page 147 with the worksheet, u see how we have the profit at the bottom in statement of financial performance and position...how come we are debiting profit in fin performance and CR it in financial position

Last edited:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
CrashOveride said:
redrum: why?

she said only to know perpetual lol

ps. on page 147 with the worksheet, u see how we have the profit at the bottom in statement of financial performance and position...how come we are debiting profit in fin performance and CR it in financial position
i meant as from a theory perspective.

just seems like an important part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)