accepting offers online (1 Viewer)

dafidav

HSC
im going away to vietnam on the 19/01 and will be back 4/02

i know the online offers come out 9pm

im asking can i accept my offer online from the UAC website??

the offer will most probably be med science at uts and i did a search on uts website and that there is a session to enrol into my course on the 16/02

so im asking will it all work out??

i dont wanna miss my offer

thanx

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
but enrolling is a different story..

UNSW has a completely online enrolment (ie no face to face date to come in and enrol), but I'm not sure about UTS?

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
how about MACQ? do they have online offer acceptance and online enrolment? coz i mite leave on 31 of JAN...if i can't do it online.....then i won't be able to go oversea

pungpui

HSC
im in the exact same situation...leave country on jan 17, return jan 30...

as far as i know, UNSW lets you enrol online BUT you'll need the details like log in name and password from the offering letter they send you, so you'll need to actually get the letter first. USYD, UTS, Macq all want you to accept an offer in person, meaning physically going there for a face-to-face acceptance.

yvonne_710

Don't Lie
HSC
natstar said:
Yes u can accept offers online. Thats what i did
i got my offer from USYD.......and i can't accpet online which is very bad. does anyone know sth about USYD enrolment ?

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
dafidav said:
im going away to vietnam on the 19/01 and will be back 4/02

i know the online offers come out 9pm

im asking can i accept my offer online from the UAC website??
Have fun in Nam. If u will be accepting it online, go to a big international hotel because their internet services will:
a) be reletively high speed
b) won't crash.

Finding a good internet spot in Nam is difficult. (Speaking from experience! :) )

kwoksindy

for usyd, u have to go to uni and accept your offer, pay one half of your course fee and $ 590 union, src.. ( that's compulsory) etc..
and between 24-28 th jan, u have to go enrol again.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Yeah you can accept your offer online, like the others said.

If your not back in time to enrol into your course, you should nominate someone who can go and do it for you when the time comes. Its in the link that superbird gave. You need to get an Authority to enrol form. Its written somewhere on the UTS website here http://www.sau.uts.edu.au/enrolment/how_to/new/oncampus.html#cant_enrol

But because I wasn't sure which uni I would get accepted into, I wrote a letter stating that I allow [name] here to enrol for me for whatever course I got accepted in, and put in my UAC number and date of birth (form what I can remember). Then I signed it, and so did my proxy.

The person who enrolled for me said it went ok but took a while to get through everything..the only bad part out of the whole process was that they hit a car while leaving the city or something.

Later on I had to go to uni to get my student card mainly and get info abt orientation day.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)