Accepting February Round Offer? (1 Viewer)

letsflytoneverland

HSC
N/A
I haven't made my decision yet if i want to take up the late round offer.:/ Can i accept the late round offer but keep my main round offer or will accepting it terminate my main round offer? My late round offer and main round offer are from different universities.??

missawesome

HSC
what courses did you get accepted in main and late round? :D same boat here too

photastic

HSC
I already enrolled at UNSW from the main round but if I wanted to accept my usyd feb round offer, do I have to go all the way back to unsw to give back my id card and info?

missawesome

HSC
What courses did you get?

I got unsw commerce/economics in the main round but uts business/law in the late round but now I have a seriously shit timetable. what do you recommend? Maybe just go for unsw commerce/law hahahaha. My timetable for unsw was amazing! :D

photastic

HSC

I got unsw commerce/economics in the main round but uts business/law in the late round but now I have a seriously shit timetable. what do you recommend? Maybe just go for unsw commerce/law hahahaha. My timetable for unsw was amazing! :D
Not sure if you're replying to me but I already enrolled for unsw act/com and scared about doing it since I didn't complete 4u maths. Got an offer for usyd com lib studies for feb round and don't know which one. Did you get into unsw law???!!

missawesome

HSC
I'm scared about commerce/eco because it's quite asian (coming from quite an asian background and area, I'm not too keen) but law at uts isn't bad but the campus yuck- much prefer unsw. I didn't get into unsw law of course not but had the possibility of transferring to law if I really study hard and also exchange opportunities. I'm still not passionate about law that much really- I guess it's a prestigious degree and my timetable is absolutely shit. do you prefer unsw over usyd or usyd over unsw?

photastic

HSC
I'm scared about commerce/eco because it's quite asian (coming from quite an asian background and area, I'm not too keen) but law at uts isn't bad but the campus yuck- much prefer unsw. I didn't get into unsw law of course not but had the possibility of transferring to law if I really study hard and also exchange opportunities. I'm still not passionate about law that much really- I guess it's a prestigious degree and my timetable is absolutely shit. do you prefer unsw over usyd or usyd over unsw?
In terms of convenience obviously usyd and would cut down my travel fees by half in comparison to unsw but they're both fantastic universities. If you want unsw com/law, just try to internally transfer. What's wrong with asians lol?

missawesome

HSC
nothing really haha but business/law is something my parents really want. they dont want me to risk an internal transfer. I do think business/law at uts is a good choice but perfectly happy at unsw. I would go to usyd too- that course is something that I've wanted but I don't meet the atar requirement (is it like 98?)

photastic

HSC
nothing really haha but business/law is something my parents really want. they dont want me to risk an internal transfer. I do think business/law at uts is a good choice but perfectly happy at unsw. I would go to usyd too- that course is something that I've wanted but I don't meet the atar requirement (is it like 98?)
Pick what you want, at the end of the day its your career and life. And Uts has the sexy brown building so campus 'ugliness' shouldn't be a worry lol :p

missawesome

HSC
that building is not sexy argh. I just handled the main round very wrong so my parents are literally forcing me to do uts business/law now :( but the social life there sucks :(

photastic

HSC
that building is not sexy argh. I just handled the main round very wrong so my parents are literally forcing me to do uts business/law now :( but the social life there sucks :(
Haha lol, if you don't want to go uts, sit them down and talk through it, and social life sucks there! How?

missawesome

HSC
just it doesnt have the campus feel compared to usyd or unsw,

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
going to a rank 150+ uni vs rank 50 is a huge difference.

You can always do a juris doctor like i did later on.

eternity0509

within a few inches of my laptop & phone =)
HSC
Main round : got into ANU's flexible double degree and I chose B. Design arts and B. Visual arts.
Feb round 1 : got into USyd's B. Visual Arts.
I think I'll be deferring my ANU start date to the second sem. I wish USyd had the second sem intake :0
Btw, I'm Asian :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

missawesome

HSC
Why won't you start in the first semester? :eek: aww Sydney does do mid term intake but yeah not for that course :)

letsflytoneverland

HSC
N/A
I got into the same courses as you :D and I'm in the same situation hahah my business/law timetable is shit as well. Do you know what you're going to do yet? :/

letsflytoneverland

HSC
N/A

I got unsw commerce/economics in the main round but uts business/law in the late round but now I have a seriously shit timetable. what do you recommend? Maybe just go for unsw commerce/law hahahaha. My timetable for unsw was amazing!
I got into the same courses as you :D and I'm in the same situation hahah my business/law timetable is shit as well. Do you know what you're going to do yet? :/

missawesome

HSC
Don't sure you? But orientation and all is so soon haha. Is your other course exactly the same as mine? Haha I don't mind too much it's just shit timetable and not as good a university. Think of the unsw campus oh my and exchange opportunities and all :) love that atmosphere- feels like an actual university haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)