Accentuate the positives (1 Viewer)

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
well i dont find it very funny at all
lighten up. my goodness ...how can u take something that is said on a BOS forum seriously? it must be very easy to crush ur spirit in real life then. :rolleyes:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
We are suppose to be accentuating the positives! :p
Exactly what i said before.

me said:
Aren't we supposed to be accentuating the positives and not having a go at each other here? :rolleyes:
Another positive: the role of leading the school and being role models for lower years. Some of you might be prefects, hell one of you guys might even be the school captain! :eek:

ichiraku

HSC
You now have a reason to tell the lower grades to shut the hell up when they get too noisy.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
hopless said:
whats your problem seriously huh? is this how you spend your life? going on the internet and finding forums where you can find people to swear at so you can take your anger out on random people because no one in real life likes you?
man your sad ...
i find this a tad ironic.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
ichiraku said:
You now have a reason to tell the lower grades to shut the hell up when they get too noisy.
Especially in the library. ;)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
I agree. When we were in year 7, we didnt seem as annoying as the current year 7s are. Next year, there'll be even more little kiddies.

P

pLuvia

The year 7s are alright for now :), it's the year 8,9,10 that bother us the most, especially the year 9s

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I hate the year 10s. They're such rebels. Oh wait, I once was in yr 10 not long ago too. We were the real rebels, hehe. :D

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Riviet said:
I hate the year 10s. They're such rebels. Oh wait, I once was in yr 10 not long ago too. We were the real rebels, hehe. :D
Let's riot!!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Nah we're too old for that now... more important things to be worried about. You know exactly what i mean. ;)

Always

HSC
Riviet, your ticker counter is unnerving. :eek:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yeah i know, that's almost 2 months gone just like that! :eek:

Time flies... :(

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
These assessments are just as important as the ones in october next year even though not as big. They are used as preperation in a way.

gelina

HSC
Okay, in my schoool, my grade is the last grade with any sort of decency left in us.

All the others are corrupt like no other selective school could imagine.
Now at other schools, it's probably the norm, but for goodness sake Year 9 and 10, did you NOT get taught ANY morals?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)