Accentuate the positives (1 Viewer)

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Now at other schools, it's probably the norm, but for goodness sake Year 9 and 10, did you NOT get taught ANY morals?

Our school's Year 9 is kinda disturbing too. You're not alone...

I_F

Bookie

Banned
HSC
gelina said:
Okay, in my schoool, my grade is the last grade with any sort of decency left in us.

All the others are corrupt like no other selective school could imagine.
Now at other schools, it's probably the norm, but for goodness sake Year 9 and 10, did you NOT get taught ANY morals?
insertunsername said:
Year 9s are all fuckwits.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
insert-username said:

I_F
...Year 9 are ignorant and rude
Year 10 are sort of okay, managable, have to put up with them next year since they're year 11..fuuuuuck.

*wbg*

HSC
what's wrong with that? bos is fun when im bored and i can get notes off it so i dont have to make my own :D

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
*wbg* said:
what's wrong with that? bos is fun when im bored and i can get notes off it so i dont have to make my own :D
Notes?
You must be studying for the hsc harder than i am even though 2006 is my year.

P

pLuvia

*wbg* said:
Well that's just silly

ane_st

HSC
for the first msg on this post.. to get motivated aim for a UAI mark... know what you want to do and really aim for a reasonable good amrk.. eg 82%... start your assessments early so you get them done, hand them in to the teacher so she/he can check them and return them back with some improvements...

*wbg*

HSC
i think you're getting a little sidetracked (sorry!) back to accentuating the positives? (tho bagging out yr 9s i guess could be one...)

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Nicking other people's notes is nowhere near as effective as making your own. For a start, making your own notes means you've actually read through the material, which is always a good start. Using other people's notes means that you're too lazy/haven't made the time to summarise yourself what you have to learn.

I_F

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm going to have my own set of notes that i've personally written by myself, and then i'm gonna get supplementary notes from bos and other resources so that i have a comprehensive set of notes for the hsc. ;)

P

pLuvia

It's better to write your own notes, well better for me at least, you take in more than just stealing someone else's idea

Riviet

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
It's better to write your own notes, well better for me at least, you take in more than just stealing someone else's idea
Yup yup, and it is also part of the learning process, when you take notes.

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
pLuvia said:
i agree, writing your own notes makes you understand it more... and repeating what you've writen from memory also works for me...

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
yeah true, i write my own notes and just refer and look at others when i dont understand something. much easier to learn, as already stated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)