Accelerated math predicament (1 Viewer)

dionb2014

HSC
just reading over this though seriously how dare anyone tell me not to take my signature seriously.

dionb2014

HSC
yeah okay we shouldn't hate, we all just have different goals and different reasons for wanting to achieve them.

dionb2014

HSC
And as you say I'm "obsessed" with getting 99.95 the way I look it, what was the point spending over 12 years at school to get anything less.

animeiswild

HSC
I really think you should understand that I'm actually dedicated and that I am actually intelligent. I think I'll manage
This kid's full of himself... Wait till you do the course then we'll speak again.
Note: Yr 10 maths cannot compare to Yr 11 and 12 maths. Yr 10 was super easy.

K

khorne

this is the saddest thread I have ever seen. In my view, Maths accelerants are generally poor calibre. I did it, and topped it, but a lot of my friends didn't do as welL. the extra year makes all the difference, even if you don't think so. As for this study time, what is this 3 years business...If you need 3 years to study for the hsc, you will fail uni. You don't get infinite time at uni nor the work force to accomplish things, so whats the point of doing so much...for a standardised test. Finally, ITT, people who will not get 99.95

dionb2014

HSC
Well the school still hasn't replied to the email which makes me really nervous. If this how slack their math department is what else can I expect. Anyway keep your fingers crossed for me BoS that they let me accelerate all of the 3 unit corse again next year.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
This kid's full of himself... Wait till you do the course then we'll speak again.
Note: Yr 10 maths cannot compare to Yr 11 and 12 maths. Yr 10 was super easy.
I fail at the 'easy' SC maths questions but I do extremely good in level 3 Year 10 content (even further topics such as Circle Geo, Polynomials or Logarithms/Functions) so I might have to disagree with that ;D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)