Accelerated math predicament (2 Viewers)

dionb2014

HSC
well I'm not really sure if I should disclose that... and I have already been accepted and everything.

dionb2014

HSC
do we all here want to get >99 atar here. Lets at least establish the playing field.

zombies

HSC
I think everyone should just be nice to each other and get along~ No need to be hating

zombies

HSC
Yeah 99+ would be nice but I dunno if it's achieveable, like I don't know how hard it would be to get.. Dionb, do you take like those UNSW competitions? Like those science/english/maths ones where you get High Distinctions and Distinctions and all that? What do you usually get, if you do take them?

dionb2014

HSC
Okay I'm not sure about the stats but if we are just considered a student in a normal group then not all of us will succeed in doing that. Will it be the guy that started studying in late year 9 and against all odds managed to sustain it to year 12, or the guy that spends time criticizing him.

zombies

HSC
Okay I'm not sure about the stats but if we are just considered a student in a normal group then not all of us will succeed in doing that. Will it be the guy that started studying in late year 9 and against all odds managed to sustain it to year 12, or the guy that spends time criticizing him.
Or will it be the girl that did a bit of light study in the summer before yr11, and then just consistently studied throughout the two years without burning out? :) Time will tell!

And I think its like 40-50 people that get the 99.95 mark.

sick_kent

HSC
bahaha good point

or am i secretly multi tasking and studying whilst distracting you, thus achieving better marks?

dionb2014

HSC
well you tell me. 3 years hard studying and not burning out vs 1 year studying and not burning out?

dionb2014

HSC
keep telling yourself that. I've got a year on you and you don't like that thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)