Academic penalty (1 Viewer)

DMT92

HSC
I am currently studying a bachelor of business/science double degree at uws, and i am not enjoying the business component of the course and want to just do science. the census date has passed and i want to resign from uni and join the bach science at unsw via mid year entry from uac.
i just want to know, if i re3sign (after census date) what penalties will i incurr and will they prevent me from getting in to unsw science.
i did get the required uai for science at unsw which is 78 (i got 85), i just want to know whether or not i will be judged soley on my uai, and not on my uws marks, which i have not even recieved, nor have i even sat an exam or had any assignments yet.
PLEASE RESPOND

LordPc

HSC
u sure that the census date was for academic penalties, not financial penalty? pretty sure that at unsw you have till pretty late in the semester to drop without academic penalty. i would think that it would be the same at other uni's

DMT92

HSC
no i am not sure, but if what u say is true, THANKYOU!. i have been looking for the answer for about 3 hours, and have been very worried about completley stuffing up my life and wasting my hsc. Thanks

MooshyMoosh

HSC
Since you've only done less than a semester, only your atar will be used. Since applications for mid-year entry open during the semester, and they don't make offers until the end of your exams, you won't have wam or gpa for the uni to use. I'm 100% sure that you'll get an offer since you've got a good atar. Hope this helps :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)