Academic Advising Day @ UWS (1 Viewer)

mamoz

HSC
^^ anyone going on the 10th of feb at the bankstown campus
me is :D

Last edited:

spoilt-brat

HSC
Yep! I'm going :) Have you enrolled in your units yet or are you waiting to after the Academic Advising?

fetiche

HSC
I've enrolled in my units but I'm still going on the 22nd of feb :)

mamoz

HSC
Yep! I'm going :) Have you enrolled in your units yet or are you waiting to after the Academic Advising?
lol im just gona wait after the day so i know if im doing it correctly and stuff. wbu?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
These are very helpful at explaining how the key program system works, in terms of enrolment and are a good chance to have a peek round campus :)

I'd encourage you all to go, even for a little while!

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I have a question, not important enough for its own thread:
When we catch the shuttle bus on the day (from Kingswood station), do first-years have to pay, because we don't have our Student IDs yet? Or is there a different bus that we have to take?

spoilt-brat

HSC
Nope havent enrolled in my units yet...Waiting til after the academic advising to hopefully get a better idea so I dont mess it up :)

Sultun

Banned
HSC
N/A
Does this coincide with their Legal Advice Day? Or is the same thing?

HSC
N/A
academic advising was pretty straight forward imo.

though i must say the kid that came with that mother got a bit on my nerves though :/ think she was coming back as a student.

anyone else got some feedback?

i know i left straight after it ended coz i ddnt have any questions to ask. but i was amazed at how many people were doing psych as their major! woah!

VicerExciser

HSC
i know i left straight after it ended coz i ddnt have any questions to ask. but i was amazed at how many people were doing psych as their major! woah!
any hot chicks? there's gotta be at least one with standards low enough for me to hook up with.

HSC
N/A
any hot chicks? there's gotta be at least one with standards low enough for me to hook up with.
LMAOOO

umm well.. there certainly was a variety of girls. most of them came in twos or threes. (them being typical pretty girls) well i mean they wernt typical overthetop... like they just had their own style kind of thing. and thinking about it, there were no plastics (over use of makeup) so my report is you have plenty to chose from. how does that sound?

a few excentric people there.

and there was a very confident and friendly guy there. he basically introduced himself to anyone he came in 5 inches of. LOL. but he looked pretty normal to me.

Sam990

HSC
was the academic advising, you attended a one-on-one also?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)