Academic Achievers Award. (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Did anyone receive notification yet from UNSW?

I haven't received any notification from UNSW that I have actually been nominated. My school said they nominated me, but I have no confirmation from UNSW yet.

Do any other uni students know when you should receive the notification?

Thanks.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Did you get it?

I should have gone for it. There was only one person at my school who applied for it, so they instantly got it. Zero competition.
Hahaha - one of the many regrets you will have from high school :haha:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Did you get it?

I should have gone for it. There was only one person at my school who applied for it, so they instantly got it. Zero competition.
Yeah nomination of course. Just waiting for results and for offer to study at UNSW. Then all sweet.

Plus, the three bonus points will be a major help in getting into my first preference.

Hahaha - one of the many regrets you will have from high school :haha:
"No regrets, Mr. Freeman."

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
You should of got the certificate for it already, unless your school is like waiting for presentation day or something to give it to you

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
You should of got the certificate for it already, unless your school is like waiting for presentation day or something to give it to you
Yeah school is giving it to me at presentation day (took forever to get confirmation though to the point I was feeling a bit worried).

Dylanmuy

HSC
bump.

what's the go with this? are e-mails being sent now that offers have been issued?

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
bump.

what's the go with this? are e-mails being sent now that offers have been issued?
They send out the email with the acceptance form in early-mid february

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
bump.

Got an e-mail late December about what the nomination is about.

Got an e-mail a week ago. It had an application form which asked you to fill it in when you have a UNSW student id and stated a few more details about deferments, etc.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
Got an e-mail a week ago. It had an application form which asked you to fill it in when you have a UNSW student id and stated a few more details about deferments, etc.
Oh wow they sent the application form before the offers where released :confused:

Dylanmuy

HSC
shit. now I'm worried that my school gave them the wrong e-mail address

iPhone4

HSC
N/A
Oh god if the school used my school email which I no longer have access to, what do I do?

hellohello8

HSC
I would contact UNSW if you're certain that you were nominated for AAA and haven't yet received an email

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)