ABW week? (1 Viewer)

pig_93

HSC
is anyone going to that sydney uni thing in the second last week of the holidays about how to run a business etc
its at sydney uni and u had to write in and get in to go
just wondering if any one here is going so we can talk etc
its eating into my holiday time u know
ah well

Alain

slivering87
HSC
N/A
Yeah ull have a great time I went last year. The people u meet, the whole experience is just SICK!!! ull love it! my mate Andrew Bobb is going

pig_93

HSC
to alain

mad...well its nice to hear from someone whos been
tell me...what should i expect, and is it not boring??
what do u do and does it drag etc...
tell me all u can!
thanks heaps
ps what school are u from and what school is ur mate going from?

Jaguar

HSC
Australian Business Week

I was part of ABW 2005, it was great, I really enjoyed it. I was in company 2 (U2), and we kicked ass heehee

If anyone here went to ABW 2005 I'd love to hear from you :)

Kat

Last edited by a moderator:

pig_93

HSC
hey mate
well i went to abw
i was in INERVEX!
i rule...u2 did very well i know!
juanesse...hahaha
u loser
good old trev
haha bye talk soon

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
rom our school, it was 'swift co' though at our school they were actually ranked 3rd. i was in the 2nd ranked team, did'nt even get to go. :(

Jaguar

HSC
haha yes, trev was awesome. its "juenesse". I still have three bottles or so at home. Just sitting there on the shelf :p so which inervex member are you?

pig_93

HSC
which inervex member am i ? hmm give me ur email matey

haha that blue shit i DRANK some from ur trade display it tasted like SALT. u weirdos! haha that was a mad last day. they fed us well, hey. i like put on weight over those 5 days man! heaps good. and then we got to sweat it out on the field. that yoga thing on the last day, sucked! it was so hard! the team sport was def better.

it was heaps good, hey? id recommend it, without sounding corny lol

cya

Jaguar

HSC
lol I have no idea why it tasted like salt.. It was just water and blue food colouring :p They last day was great, everyone was just so excited, I can still remember the atmosphere of the dining hall during the awards. It was so exhilerating, sad too.
Team sports were great, I felt dead after the orienteering though, you think rogaine would have helped, just shows how much sleep I had the night before. I loved the day we played volleyball. Soccer and footy were good too, and I really enjoyed the body balance, I'd done some before, so I thought it was great. It was funny watching all the guys trying to do it, definitely a large group of them that were pretty unflexible.
The food was great, I just ate yogurt and drank coffee :) lol The salads and pasta were really good too.
Yeah, I completely agree with the 'encourage you to go' thing. It was the most mazing week, really great.
Oh, and Ive figured out who you are :) I sms'd you the other day :)

pig_93

HSC
ahhh hello!
lol! how mad is that...ah my friend, the coffee. haha that mocha. how dodgy was it that the put an 'out of order' sign on the machine downstars (at our trade displays) bloddy oldies!
anyhow, keep in touch ! im not sure if you've added me to ur email msn list yet??
cant wait to talk
cya

Jaguar

HSC
Hey :) yeah, it was rather dodge. All those nights I could have snuck down for some more.. hmm, maybe that was the idea.. lol. Yet they found it fine to provide us with endless supplies of coke. Well, they ended every night I guess, but there was always hundreds more by morning. I can't believe how much coke and softdrinks would have been consumed that week!
Yep, I added you to my msn list :) Have to chat soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)