ABW State/National Programs (1 Viewer)

waterfowl

HSC
ABW State/National Program - as in the one at Sydney Uni!

Hey Everyone, just trying to see how many people on here have attended the ABW State Program, and maybe even gone onto National?

I attended the NSW Program at St Andrews in 2003 and was apart of Team 6. We didn't win overall, but we did win the "Best Business Simulation" Award (which is all that counts I say :p).
I was the Material Requirements Planner, although myself and my fellow Operations Sector 'employee' didn't really have a clue what we were doing...but we did a very good job.

The lack of sleep was horrible...I hated having to get up at 6am for exercise.
I had an awesome week at ABW but unfortunately have not seen any of my team members since.

So anyone else who has attended a State Program...tell me what you thought...

Last edited:

Bobcat

HSC
I did ABW - week long course at school.....then...
Online ABW....then.....
ABW - Enterprise Olympics.

Was good times, and looks good on resume thingy (y)

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I did ABW in year 11. We won the online thing and then we went to the Enterprise Olympics at Macquarie Uni. It was good fun...well...most of it, besides the occassional arguments :p

Bobcat

HSC
~dEjA vOuX~ said:
I did ABW in year 11. We won the online thing and then we went to the Enterprise Olympics at Macquarie Uni. It was good fun...well...most of it, besides the occassional arguments :p
I think thats where i was. Probally was anyway.

waterfowl

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
if you didn't know what you were doing how could you know that you did a very good job.
Because our share price kept going up, and our figures were always in the positive, and we won the "Best Business Simulation".

And this Thread is asking if people attended the State Program, not if they participated in the ABW program at their school.

Bobcat

HSC
waterfowl said:
And this Thread is asking if people attended the State Program, not if they participated in the ABW program at their school.
Your heading say state/national.

Enterprise Olympics is national.

Online ABW got u into the enterprise olympics

School ABW got u into Online ABW

Its all connected dickweeb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)