Above or below expectation? (1 Viewer)

bri.mal

HSC
My class at school was so competitive... i was expecting what i got but really i would have liked a band 6, in Chemistry, that was the only subject we did this year.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
My results are pretty much what I was expecting. In comparison with the marks I anticipated (and previosuly put into SAM) each result was off by no more than 1-2 marks, except for Society - I did better than what I thought I would in Society.

Stomping Ground

Complicated name, no gain
HSC
bit of both, hist. ex. was TERRIBLE, but Ancient was good. I dunno, i did about the same as i did in my trials, i was hoping that everything would lift, apparently not.

sam_account

HSC
very surprising results, mostly in a positive way.
expected low 80s for chem, got 91
expected near 100 for math, but got 96..
but overall very happy with results

freaked

HSC
I got less than 60 for S&C. Way way way way way below ecpectatitions.
English mark sucked as well

bipolarbear

HSC
haha the marks were way above my expectations so im really happy. was quite shocked cos i thought i'd only get maybe 6 units in band 6 but i managed to get all of them.

congrats to everyone!

lala2

Banned
HSC
Dunno..I am very happy with my results as I achieved way better than my expectations, but overall (and no insult to anyone), I only scooped 5 units' worth of band 6s, and was hoping for more, esp. since all were 80+. So I'm slightly depressed but also quite happy, making me slightly happy :? (dunno)

krabby_me

Footy Fan (go cats)
HSC
I went above expectation for a few subjects and below for others. The weird thing is that you tend to dwell on the negatives.
I just take a few marks off one subject and add it to the others. And then viola i have more than 1 band 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)