- not being able to sleep
- really bad music . -_-;; *bashes*
- stressing over two assessment tasks at once . T~T;
- being disturbed while reading
- when someone I genuinely care about feels like akms;dmf . D:
Favourite:
Colour: Grey // Brown // Green . Earthy colours 8D;
Fruit: grapes <3
Vegetable: There aren't many, are there ? ;; I was going to say avocado, but then I realised it had a seed . A seed . -0-a
Number: 7
Subject: Ancient History, just because I love the fact we can study something that existed thousands of years ago 8D;
Book: Good question . O_O; I can't think of a 'favourite', as such . -_-; All books are good 8D;
Sport: I love watching soccer but can't play for crap. Squash I can play, however 8D 8D
UAI aim: 90+'s would be nice .. but that number feels too big to be next to my name .

BLAHH, PROCRASTINATION IS SO BAD RIGHT NOW *cries*

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
bobness said:
Can we like introduce this fob to fun guy hater?

I must really like my mushrooms :(
I thought of you when i stepped on a toadstool this morning. :)

dukey said:
did you call me a fob lol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Like ew, deep fried mushrooms? :confused:

Chocolat

HSC
On the verge of boredom here, so filling in one of these questionnaires might amuse me temporarily :):

Name: Well. That's for me to know and you to find out ;).
- Reading a good book (I bow down to you, Maggie Alderson!)
- Listening to music (Soundtracks all the way...Grease, Footloose, Step Up etc
- My beautiful computer (She's called Daisy...I wub her!)
- Talking on the phone (Nothing beats a good ol' fashioned bitch!)
- Shopping and consequently, fashion! (Shoes and handbags anyone?)
- Sometimes school and work
- Laughing :D
- Sleep (don't talk to me before 11am. You'll just get a grunt. If you're lucky)
- Debating (Fantastic place to get points fo arguing)
- SOCCER!
- And just before you all call me a heartless biatch for not including my family and my friends in my general likes, it's because I don't like them...I absolutely love them! :D
Dislikes
- Arrogance and ignorance
- War and Poverty
- Having 5 or 6 assessments crammed into a week
- Getting up early (should be illegal)
- Not having money to spend
- ...and some others.
Favourites
Colour: Hot pink or hot blue or red
Fruit: Mangoes or peaches
Vegetable: I have a weird thing for carrot juice :S.
Number: 18
Subject: French - most seductive language ever. Language where love, fashion and history rule!
Book: The Diary of Anne Frank - truly inspiring.
Sport: SOCCER! It's in my blood!
UAI Aim: Above 90 would be awesome. Above 95 would be a dream :D.

Man, that seems like such a long introduction....well hey everyone! :wave:

xsavagex

HSC
i'm... HANNAH! lol and i live in the northern beaches of sydney. i love bludging haha and the beach, going out, dancing, drinkin all the fun stuff. oh and i love going to the footy. league and union.

favourite fruit: mango and watermelon

favourite vegetable: potatoes i guess

favourite number: 3

favourite subject - dont like any of them much lol. i guesss pd or bio

favourite sport - to play, netball. to watch is league and union

UAI aim - 75-80+ is good for me lol

Robbeh

HSC
the pospinator said:
i'll start

my name nick, although u know me of course as the pospinator, i live in sth west sydney and i enjoy watching tv, bludging (when i get a chance), playing pretty much any sport, music and eating (never stop, although i'm skinny as a stick)

favourite fruit: apple (average - i go thru about 5-6 a day, and my parents get angry cos they use so much money, lol)

favourite vegetable: dont have one

favourite number: 4 (don't noe y)

favourite subject - maths

favourite sport - cricket and afl, although cricket will always be my most favourite loved since i was like 3 years old

UAI aim - around 95+ is good for me

so how about u?
I'm Rob, always liked 6. Fav subject History or Art. I love Mangoes. I play basketball and love volleyball. UAI around 95.

I love my sports as well. And I'm 6'2'' which helps in the heighty sports. And I'm also a stick. (Not to mention my metabolism - which makes food into... stuff... at a very fast rate.)
OH! And I sweat like a pig.

Robbeh

HSC
xsavagex said:
favourite vegetable: potatoes i guess
I was reading this and it reminded me of one of the most convincing arguments I've ever read.
WHY POTATO IS MORE ROMANTIC THAN ROSE!

well, there's a lot of reasons
i mean, roses only last like a couple weeks
and that's if you leave them in water
and they really only exist to be pretty
so that's like saying
"my love for you is transitory and based solely on your appearance"
but a potato!
potatos last for fucking ever, man
in fact, not only will they not rot, they actually grow shit even if you just leave them in the sack
that part alone makes it a good symbol
but there's more!
there are so many ways to enjoy a potato! you can even make a battery with it!
and that's like saying "i have many ways in which I show my love for you"
and potatos may be ugly, but they're still awesome
so that's like saying "it doesn't matter at all what you look like, I'll still love you"

- IronChef Foicite http://www.bash.org/?151227

HSC
Robbeh said:
I'm Rob, always liked 6. Fav subject History or Art. I love Mangoes. I play basketball and love volleyball. UAI around 95.

I love my sports as well. And I'm 6'2'' which helps in the heighty sports. And I'm also a stick. (Not to mention my metabolism - which makes food into... stuff... at a very fast rate.)
OH! And I sweat like a pig.
btw, pigs don't sweat. :)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
My name is Marty.. I live in around Carlingford. I'm Eastern Catholic but I don't really practice my religion.
I only do Studies of Religion because they made us. If it were up to me, I'd be doing 3 unit French, another language like Spanish or something and 3 unit Modern/Ancient History.. stupid school. :( They don't offer French & Ancient history.. and Modern history was on the same line as Software Design and Development.. :(

Well anyways my subjects for 2007 -
Mathematics, Std English, Software Design & Development, Chemistry, Information Processes and Technology, Studies of Religion 1 unit. (11 units.. damn, I wish I could have done ext French..)
Favourite subject - Maths
Hated subject - Information Processes and Technology/Studies of Religion
Favourite fruit - probably (green) grapes or peaches. Plums, actually, green plums and red-blood plums.. mmm.
Favourite vegetable - mushrooms? I'd say olives but I don't think they're vegetables.
Favourite number - 1
Favourite sport - FOOTBALL! (soccer as some of you know it)
UAI aim - 95.

Robbeh

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
btw, pigs don't sweat. :)
Learn something new everyday! Where does that expression come from anyway?

"Pigs, apparently, are pretty poor sweaters and in some breeds they hardly sweat at all. There's more, I also discovered that whilst hens don't sweat cows sweat better than pigs. However, the undoubted king of the sweaters it the Horse: were you foolish enough to ride one of these bare backed without serious leg protection the sweat would bring you out in a nasty rash where we humans don't like having rashes."

Loza33

HSC
Hm................................ mm......................... mhm......

My name is Loz, im 17... thats pretty much it! hahahaha you wish!

I live in north sydney, yet go to boarding school in bathurst and am stressing about nye as all my friends are in bathurst and im too lazy to drive or live in sydney and are over 18! Anyone know of any open parties for mysel fnad a few under 18 friends? hm...

I am a diabetic who believes that diabetes is a state of mind and eats whatevr the hell i like :D, i worry too much and think stuff throuhg too much.. though my boyfriend dosnt think things through at al.. he relies on me for that and then accuses me of thinknig too much! he has also given up crying, coz i do it enough for both of us... yes im an emotional, dramatic ocd actor!

whatelse...

Likes: laughing and smiling, acting - acting is my life, my friends; my three gorgeous boys i would die without them!, eating food that im not allowed like chocolate and other sugarery stuff! Showers and order.. i am a little OCD and every thin has to be perfect..

Dislikes: Crying, when i really, really dont want to; yet can do nothing to stop it! Feeling sick after i eat the wrong food! feeling guilty everytime im not studying... does anyone else get that? Even thouhg i know im not behind, and i know i work heaps, every time im not studying i feel guilty! I dislike the yr 12's leaving... tey arent allowed i love them too much.. especially my boy!

there isnt much more to say... hm....

Love you all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)