Aboriginal children in care now exceeds stolen generations (1 Viewer)

Motoko12

HSC
Riet said:
Fucking laughing my arse off at the thought that they could evolve considerably differently in 40,000 years.
Evolution doesn't gurantee a change. Not every race which undergoes evolution will change. Some tend to stay the same, but as human beings, they did evovle the same way as us but their life styles stayed the same when the Europeans established a whole new generation of human civilisation.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Motoko12 said:
Evolution doesn't gurantee a change. Not every race which undergoes evolution will change. Some tend to stay the same, but as human beings, they did evovle the same way as us but their life styles stayed the same when the Europeans established a whole new generation of human civilisation.
Only the ones with a small brain seem to not evolve.

Sounds like evolution to me. The developed brains prosper, the other ones get stamped out.

Motoko12

HSC
katie tully said:
Sure there could be plankton in the desert. I'm sure there are bodies of fresh water in the desert? :confused:
That's quite true, but most billobongs are quite salty in the desert that it could not sustain the life of a plant. The possiblity would be quite low to find plankton in the desert overall.

Motoko12

HSC
katie tully said:
Only the ones with a small brain seem to not evolve.

Sounds like evolution to me. The developed brains prosper, the other ones get stamped out.
Only the ones with a small brian? Really? How can you give proof of this. An example would be quite helpful as I haven't heard of such a story. You'll have to bare with me, I haven't finished my HSC yet, please tell me.

Motoko12

HSC
katie tully said:
The people eating bacteria to survive.

And let's forget about 'they', I want specific friggin bacteria that you seem to think will be able to sustain humans.
I already said in my previosus posts, bacteria wouldn't sustain bacteria but most people would consider it in a situation of life and death. When did I say that it would sustain life in the desert? Meat would, animals would.

hpdanemma

HSC
Motoko12 said:
I already said in my previosus posts, bacteria wouldn't sustain bacteria but most people would consider it in a situation of life and death. When did I say that it would sustain life in the desert? Meat would, animals would.
Hahaha! Wtf are you talking about bacteria for? It's incredibly irrelevant.

The Aboriginal people survived for 40 000. How can you see that figure and dismiss them as primitive and stupid for not evolving? If you knew anything about the Aboriginal culture, you would know the kind of values they have are not focussed on intellect or 'succeeding' in society. They care about one another, about families and beliefs. They knew how to look after each other and survive peacefully. Who the hell are you to say that this is not as important as technological advances?? Why is our society 'better'?
LOL do you really hold British civilisation in such high esteem? Maybe you should research their history first haha.
They Egyptions, Romans, Greeks etc were all waaaaay more advanced than the English, but none of them lived in PEACE.
If you look back on the Aboriginal civilisation before white invasion and can't see how amazing the governing of the people were and how they cared for each other etc then you're a nong and need to look again. They had an amazing culture, but that's obviously becoming lost now.

boris

Banned
HSC
ahahahahah this was the most retarded effort ever in a thread.

Since when did aboriginals only live in the desert? I think you'll find their populations were concentrated in the more temperate parts of the country.

Wtf does the fact that there are bacteria in billabongs have to do with anything??

No billabongs in the desert and not quite salty you stupid fuck.

No 'plankton' do not live in billabongs. Small native shrimp do though.

No one would ever consider eating bacteria in a situation of life and death you retard.

Fairly sure they were not "the first race since the discovery of africans" lol whatever that means. They descended from the first people (in africa) and migrated to asia and then to australia.

What is with the obession with 'the desert'? What is this desert you speak of? Are you actually referring to the arid climate of the interior of australia in general? Aboriginals didn't live out in the middle of the tanami out of reach of significant water sources, even they werent that dumb. they couldnt live out there, they also need water. They were mainly based around larger rivers.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
hpdanemma said:
Hahaha! Wtf are you talking about bacteria for? It's incredibly irrelevant.

The Aboriginal people survived for 40 000. How can you see that figure and dismiss them as primitive and stupid for not evolving? If you knew anything about the Aboriginal culture, you would know the kind of values they have are not focussed on intellect or 'succeeding' in society. They care about one another, about families and beliefs. They knew how to look after each other and survive peacefully. Who the hell are you to say that this is not as important as technological advances?? Why is our society 'better'?
LOL do you really hold British civilisation in such high esteem? Maybe you should research their history first haha.
They Egyptions, Romans, Greeks etc were all waaaaay more advanced than the English, but none of them lived in PEACE.
If you look back on the Aboriginal civilisation before white invasion and can't see how amazing the governing of the people were and how they cared for each other etc then you're a nong and need to look again. They had an amazing culture, but that's obviously becoming lost now.
So you're telling me that the Aboriginals never had warring tribes?

lol, ok.

boris

Banned
HSC
Aboriginals had over 9000 (not really it was like 300) different tribes. Almost like american indians. They fought wars over land and that sort of shit just like anyone else.

Yes there have always been civilisations that were far more advanced than their contemporaries, Egyptians compared to hyksos etc, Romans compared to germanic tribes/saxons etc, Greeks compared to hittites. But the differentiating factor is that most civilisations are able to pick up and use the technologies of others to their advantage.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
The Australian Indigenous people are believed to have populated the country for over 40 thousand years, making them one of the oldest "civilisations" on Earth, pre-dating ancient Greeks, Mayans and Egyptians. So in all this time on Earth before everyone else, you would have expected them to be some kind of super advanced, super intelligent race, and you would be mistaken. Below is a complete list 40,000 years of all Abo accomplishments:

* A long stick (spear)
* A curved stick (boomerang)
* A hollow stick (digeridoo)

As a comparison, here are some interesting facts, comparing Abos to Chinks.

* In 9 BCE, China invented gunpowder
* In 5 BCE, the Chinese invent the kite
* The Chinese are also so much cooler
* In 4 CE, Chinese scientists make a fully working compass, and
* In 1788 CE, when the British came to Australia, after 40,000 years of life, the damn Abos still hadn't invented the FUCKING WHEEL, and yet they want us to respect their culture and way of life. (lol no wheels means no cars, so why do they use so much damn petrol?)

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Aboriginal

boris

Banned
HSC
lol 3 different kinds of sticks.

Hey when they sniff petrol, how long does it last them? It evaporates i assume, but it would last a fair while wouldnt it?

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
boris said:
Aboriginals had over 9000 (not really it was like 300) different tribes. Almost like american indians. They fought wars over land and that sort of shit just like anyone else.
there actually wasn't much war between aboriginal tribes
the populations never got high enough for a lot of land competition to occur

it's a shame, since war would have driven their search for technology on a bit further (though probably not a lot, since there's fuck all you can do in this environment)

their fights [and lifestyles] were more like wild animals competing for territory than humans going to war

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
The aboriginies probably remained trapped in a primitive Stone Age culture because of the absence of suitable seed-bearing plants and animals suitable for domestication. They were just working within the limits of this barren old bitch of a country

HSC
N/A
the clap sticks and corroborees- vital factors of Aboriginal culture- have remained unmentioned

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Iron said:
The aboriginies probably remained trapped in a primitive Stone Age culture because of the absence of suitable seed-bearing plants and animals suitable for domestication. They were just working within the limits of this barren old bitch of a country
They could of built boats and found somewhere better?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
JaredR said:
They could of built boats and found somewhere better?
Have you tried cutting down and fashioning a gum-tree with sharp rocks?
I think that they even claimed a lot of the tools in the early colony

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
That's not to say they didnt have boats or axes, sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)