Aboriginal children in care now exceeds stolen generations (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Propionibacterium acnes

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Motoko12 said:
Thanks for the quick lecture, but Aboriginals are also human beings as well, and they evolved with the human race for the last 40,000 years. They just evolved differently placed in different conditions. It's not wrong or stupid, it is just different. I don't see how that's seen as a big disadvantage for them because most of them are already living the future like most Europeans with the lastest technologies scientist have to offer.
Yeah, living off the technologies developed by people who had the same amount of time to evolve as they did. Good going.

Most of them are living off our moderninity, and if you read the rest of the spacks responses in this thread, you'll see that they blame the scourge of moderninity for the Aboriginals decline.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
katie tully said:
Ah, the Down Syndrome members of the bacteria world.
R u saying one cannot live off the grease on one's face

Motoko12

HSC
katie tully said:
Yeah, living off the technologies developed by people who had the same amount of time to evolve as they did. Good going.

Most of them are living off our moderninity, and if you read the rest of the spacks responses in this thread, you'll see that they blame the scourge of moderninity for the Aboriginals decline.
Well I say, at least they lasted longer than most of us. They were probably one of the first races besides the discovery of the Afraicans to have existed on Earth. But you have to give credit for that. In evolution, not all races progress. While the Europeans evovled and established a new civilisation, the Aboriginals remained the same.

I'm not Aborignal and I do admit that I am running out of things to say, but don't you think you were being a bit harsh to blame everything on the Aborignals in the first place?

Motoko12

HSC
katie tully said:
Yeah cool.

How many of these can you eat to sustain yourself?
There were enough of them to sustain planktons and fishes, I suppose until you die. This is not a survival method by the way unless you're willing to have a go at other insects or animals- raw or cooked in which involves beating and killing the animal with a stick or rock of some kind, which was what the Aborignals did to survive. :)

Motoko12

HSC
katie tully said:
No. No I don't.

Still waiting for list of edible bacteria.
And why should I list edible bacteria? I find it irrelevent since I gave you the scenario of being trapped in a desert, how is this supposed to affect me? I think it is your problem what you eat in the desert, not mine.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Fucking laughing my arse off at the thought that they could evolve considerably differently in 40,000 years.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Motoko12 said:
Hang on, who is "they"?
The people eating bacteria to survive.

And let's forget about 'they', I want specific friggin bacteria that you seem to think will be able to sustain humans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)