Aboriginal children in care now exceeds stolen generations (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
thats murder! on the dancefloor

Motoko12

HSC
Josip Broz Tito said:
once again survival of the fittest. what would you have expected? a total embracing of cultures?
I'm sorry, but I don't see how survival of the fittest fits into this. Survival of the fittest involves posessing favoritable characteristics which help one to survive in their environment. There's usually something in the middle which distinquishs a difference (e.g: birds with long beaks and short beaks), which plays a significant role to help one survive. You don't call snatching children from their parents and murdering them survival of the fittest. The parents mightn't have the ability to fight back without guns, but its wrong to say that its anything close to survival of the fittest.

Our government has already begun to establish a better generation of both cultures already. I hope nothing like this happens again. :)

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Motoko12 said:
Survival of the fittest usually involves posessing favoritable characteristics which help one to survive in their environment. You don't call snatching children from their parents and murdering them survival of the fittest. The parents mightn't have the ability to fight back without guns, but they weren't much different from the people who salughtered them in cold blood as a human being with all the features of one. :(
lol, funniest response so far.

if they were fit and didnt catch their dinner with sticks, their kids wouldnt have been removed

Motoko12

HSC
boris said:
Wow omg i never knew? The poor tree. What kind of tree was it? Tell me more about the plight of the trees.

Tell me all this stuff i dont know please?

Also, did you know that Aboriginals don't know that rape is illegal?
If you can't say anything good, then don't say anything at all. The tree is not important.

boris

Banned
HSC
Motoko12 said:
If you can't say anything good, then don't say anything at all. The tree is not important.
What do you mean? I was genuinely concerned for the tree? Why isn't the tree important? Tell me more please.

Motoko12

HSC
katie tully said:
lol, funniest response so far.

if they were fit and didnt catch their dinner with sticks, their kids wouldnt have been removed
How else would they have caught their food in the absence of technology? If I took away your microwave, oven, bread and anything that was eatable and put you in a dry desert, you would be catching fishes with sticks for the sake of your own survival. Or there is the other option which is to die. By the way, if I didn't mention, life style and characteristic features are two very different things. Get your definitions right.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Motoko12 said:
How else would they have caught their food in the absence of technology? If I took away your microwave, oven, bread and anything that was eatable and put you in a dry desert, you would be catching fishes with sticks for the sake of your own survival. Or there is the other option which is to die. By the way, if I didn't mention, life style and characteristic features are two very different things. Get your definitions right.
Or the other option is to actually evolve and develop technology like most other civilisations managed :confused:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Motoko12 said:
put you in a dry desert, you would be catching fishes
No, I don't think there are 'fishes' in the dry desert.

Motoko12

HSC
jb_nc said:
No, I don't think there are 'fishes' in the dry desert.
There is bacteria in billobongs as I last checked. Dry deserts doesn't usually account for absolute dryness.

Motoko12

HSC
katie tully said:
Or the other option is to actually evolve and develop technology like most other civilisations managed :confused:
Evolving takes a long process. It doesn't happen in the snap of your fingers. Why do you think we were once monkeys millions of years ago?
Anyway, I don't think that you would stand a chance to survive long enough to evolve.

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Motoko12 said:
There is bacteria in billobongs as I last checked. Dry deserts doesn't usually account for absolute dryness.
Yes, let's feast on bacteria.

Delicious.

And do tell, when was the last time you checked?

Motoko12

HSC
jb_nc said:
Yes, let's feast on bacteria.

Delicious.

And do tell, when was the last time you checked?
I'll try not to be too detailed with my reponse, but I do believe that it would be in my biology book on the topic- Ecosystems, billobongs.

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Motoko12 said:
I'll try not to be too detailed with my reponse, but I do believe that it would be in my biology book on the topic- Ecosystems, billobongs. Do you also need to know the edition, the company, date, the exact page and the paragraph which I checked seeing as you seem to be so fascinated about where I check my information? :)
So were going to harvest and eat the bacteria right.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Motoko12 said:
Evolving takes a long process. It doesn't happen in the snap of your fingers. Why do you think we were once monkeys millions of years ago?
Anyway, I don't think that you would stand a chance to survive long enough to evolve.
Pretty sure these guys had 40,000 years to do it, far more than most other races? Like fuck, even the most primitive European civilisations worked out that if it's round it rolls.

Motoko12

HSC
jb_nc said:
So were going to harvest and eat the bacteria right.
You understand that this does apply to a situation in which there is nothing else to eat other than bacteria itself for survival. Other wise, no, no one is going to harvest and eat bacteria. ;)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Motoko12 said:
You understand that this does apply to a situation in which there is nothing else to eat other than bacteria itself for survival. Other wise, no, no one is going to harvest and eat bacteria. ;)
Please list bacteria that are edible. I am very interested in this.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
katie tully said:
Please list bacteria that are edible. I am very interested in this.
Escherichia coli

Motoko12

HSC
katie tully said:
Pretty sure these guys had 40,000 years to do it, far more than most other races? Like fuck, even the most primitive European civilisations worked out that if it's round it rolls.
Thanks for the quick lecture, but Aboriginals are also human beings as well, and they evolved with the human race for the last 40,000 years. They just evolved differently placed in different conditions. It's not wrong or stupid, it is just different. I don't see how that's seen as a big disadvantage for them because most of them are already living the future like most Europeans with the lastest technologies scientist have to offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)