AAS- Penrith campus (1 Viewer)

Linda N

HSC
N/A
Sorry if this question has been answered- What is the fastest method of transport to Penrith campus?

By car,
train and bus OR
train and walk?

Thanks in advance

klh

HSC
if i were you i would tke the train. morning traffic to contend with even though car might be faster than train most of the time.
i dunno about buses t openrith though.
I live at CAb, so pretty close to you, and usually if my class starts at 9am, i leave my house at 7 and get there at 8.30-8.45 ish, but thats with all the walking included. i leave at 7 and a train to granville leaves at 7.10 and7.20, last years tt anyway.

klh

HSC
but them timetables are nasty...i mean cityrail time isnt themost reliable...
the link is here to help you get to your landmarks/destinations with directions and stuff.
http://www.131500.info/ the trip planner.

klh

HSC
i reckon!
its like 4 bucks isnt it? the park fees? thats part of my lunch money gone.
plus you gotta walk down a hill to get to class or walk up when getting to your car.

klh

HSC
might as well.
not many people aprk on the putside of kingswood campus becoz those parking spaces are for residents. dunno about werro sth though. its a narrow road.

Linda N

HSC
N/A
One more question- where is the entrance to Werrington South campus?

Great Western Highway??

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The turn off is on the great western highway. You can't miss the sign.

Linda N

HSC
N/A
Oh no... i'm totally confused now. Let me clarify this: The entrance via Werrington South Campus is Great Western Highway then turn left?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol. You turn left off the great western highway at the huge blue sign - you won't miss it. The street you go up is O'Connell Street.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
i thought it would take 2 hours to get to penrith, but instead it took only 40 mins!

my impression of penrith was better than i thought it would be, new nice buildings, air cont and all.

klh

HSC
haha, theone123 like penrith! wait until its winter, you might want to reconsider. yeah penrith in very new but too hilly. i thin kit has better facilities than parra too :p how did it take you 40 mnins?
empty land...that is full of security officers. you dont want them breathing down your neck, they'll fine you. they fined my tutorer for parking in the wrong spot becoz no more spaces. She was livid i can tell you.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
klh said:
haha, theone123 like penrith! wait until its winter, you might want to reconsider. yeah penrith in very new but too hilly. i thin kit has better facilities than parra too :p how did it take you 40 mnins?
empty land...that is full of security officers. you dont want them breathing down your neck, they'll fine you. they fined my tutorer for parking in the wrong spot becoz no more spaces. She was livid i can tell you.
car on m4 is fast i can assure u :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)