Aargghhhh This Is Killing Me!!! (1 Viewer)

Chew me:)

HSC
I reallllyyyyyyyy have nooo idea what to write about for my mw. This is what I have come up with so far:

- Something to do with the American Government, and coverage through media... I can look at how media (as well as lyrics) have looked at the American Bush Government... and talk about specific issues (i.e. 9/11, 2000 election...)

- Something about racism, feminism...

- One of the people wrote that they were going to do this topic, and i thought it would be good:

"...doing Homoerotism and the way historians have interpreted homosexuality through the ages. Focusing on the 50-60’s interpretation and the 00’s interpretation."

ANY OTHER IDEAS... OR ANY ELABORTAIONS? thanks heaps!!!

*emi*

HSC
ah i need help too.. *sigh*
i was liking the idea of how literature reflects history... focus on shakespeare (also published on here)

i'd stay steer clear of the American government one... still quite recent and a lot of public opinion on it.. plus could be a bit cliched...

Chew me:)

HSC
still soo confused:S im thinking something abotu Julius Ceasar today... cause sir was talking to us about him, and he seemed pretty interesting... but i dont know ANYTHING about him... so im doing some research!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)