A1 Ext 1 / Ext 2 at Dr Du (1 Viewer)

yesaah123

HSC
Does anybody do A1 Extension 2 (or extension 1) Maths at Dr. Du?. If so, how is the teaching and resources and why should I choose it over other tutoring centers?

Thanks!

jonolad69

HSC
from the people i know who attend a1, if they weren't in that class they would just quit dr du..

HOWEVER, there is a ton of homework, to the point where it becomes literally unbearable, and william legit spends like an unnecessary amount of time just waffling and making it longer than it should be when teaching the content. alot of people drop out later on when they realise how shit it becomes and the time they're wasting

also super expensive..

C_master

HSC
from the people i know who attend a1, if they weren't in that class they would just quit dr du..

HOWEVER, there is a ton of homework, to the point where it becomes literally unbearable, and william legit spends like an unnecessary amount of time just waffling and making it longer than it should be when teaching the content. alot of people drop out later on when they realise how shit it becomes and the time they're wasting

also super expensive..
agreed

yesaah123

HSC

also super expensive..
Thank u so much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)