A Walk To Remember- Physical Journeys (1 Viewer)

sarah1990

HSC
Hey people:) :) :) :)
i was wondering if anyone has anything on the movie 'A walk to remember' regarding physical journeys?? and shaun tans picture book 'the lost thing' (A.S.A.P)
Thankyou:):)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
sarah1990 said:
Hey people:) :) :) :)
i was wondering if anyone has anything on the movie 'A walk to remember' regarding physical journeys?? and shaun tans picture book 'the lost thing' (A.S.A.P)
Thankyou:):)
Any bigger?

Would you like to add more colour to that?

Edit: Have a proper look through the English (Area of Study) forum. :)

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Uhh a walk to remember - for physical journeys?
You might want to try it for inner journeys...its not really appropriate for physical journeys...I don't see where the physical journey in it is
If you HAVE to do physical journeys, I would really recommend Huckleberry Finn :)
But if you really wanted to do a walk to remember...is it the movie or the book you were thinking of?

sarah1990

HSC
-WaxingLyrical- said:
Uhh a walk to remember - for physical journeys?
You might want to try it for inner journeys...its not really appropriate for physical journeys...I don't see where the physical journey in it is
If you HAVE to do physical journeys, I would really recommend Huckleberry Finn :)
But if you really wanted to do a walk to remember...is it the movie or the book you were thinking of?
the movie:)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
The only physical part I can think of is the whole fucking "I'm standing in two places at once!" bit. Good grief I hated that movie.

Anyway from what I can remember of the movie (keeping in mind I hated it and haven't seen it in years, so it's not exactly fresh in my mind right now) there's not enough material to make a decent related text.

a.Limjoco

HSC
Wouldn't really recommend Walk to Remember for Physical... but everyone else, i guess the whole i have cancer/aids/sars thing is quite physical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)