A serious question... (1 Viewer)

mystify

HSC
I know this might sound pathetic but for the life of me i cant figure out where the female bathroom is at the parra campus....surprisingly many ppl on campus don't know either

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Lol. Sorry couldn't help it :p its near the library. When your walking towards the library from vicky road - through the middle of the campus, its on your left. Thats all I can remember :p

HSC
its near the student centre, walk through the gap, rightside of the door and the billboards...then u get to an open space and a carpark, go to the building hats at the top, up the ramp, keep walking, a door on the wall, thats the female toilets

L

LaraB

there's another on - if you walk straight up towards the big building (ED) from the main carpark that's straight at the entrance at the lights off Victoria road, o the right, the verandah bit kinda keeps going and you'll see a latice type thingo along half of it... behind it is the door 2 female toilets..

also is some near that block of buildings - keep walking right, you'll see thru glass windows a fair few drink machines and there are toilets either side of them 2:)

debugz

HSC
the main lecture apethetear.. go in the front... its on the left.. in front of u :)

klh

HSC
there are plenty toilets at parra, it was on my list of things to do on my first day.
building ED has one when you walk straight into uws and go through the path, as you get to ED there is like a staircase. walk up it and it the first door on your left. its the end with the small numbers.
also its on the other end as well.but them locks dont work and the window is open so if some perve wanted to take a peek yeah...just be careful.
the outside of the library between the bar.
building opposite to library.
the new auditorium building, is that EG? when you walk in go to your left, boys to the right. i go tthat wrong and nearly went to the girls on.
also i found out that there is on in the cafe too since i have a class there i explored it.
hope it helps.
next time when you do go to orientation/or a friend who is gonna do it, tell them to ask peopel where the toilet is. you dont wanna run araound when you can go to the nearest toilet.

Angel45

HSC
The Ian & Nancy Turbott lecture theatre i think it is has nice clean toilets...i always use them! hehe...

i don't like the ones in ED i think it is.. one lot is like unisex and the others, as u mentioned, have windows and stuff. :S

debugz

HSC
there are also some nice bushes hidden well around the campus :eek:

j_davo24

HSC
Theres also toilets in the computer labs, of you're over that way. Building EC...

theone123

blue essence
HSC
i think this question refers to the notion that your actually not bothered to look, there is one near the exit of the library, one in the auditorium, one or 2 at ED, and many other places.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)