A scary incident for me anyways (1 Viewer)

Jin-17

Hello all,

I was wondering, when people did their test, did they write their numbers and centre numbers during the etst or after the test?
As for me after I finished my ext english test and there was 6 booklets full without centre numbers and student numbers on some pages, I started to write rest my details at the in some of the pages, when one guy (supervisor) just told me that it was a form of cheating ahahahah. At first I was shocked and thought he was joking and he began by saying that I was giving myself an artifical advantage over others and he even said that i was not allowed to write any more details on the paper. As you can imagine, I got annoyed and pissed off beacuse where does it say even in the beginning with the announcement, where you were not allowed to write at the end, when everyone else was doing that for all the other subjects through the week. I basically gave him a piece of my mind and showed him the loophole of the sitatation which i was manipulating, just like everyone else. Maybe I acted irresponisbley, but the thing is why singling me out while other people were also doing it. If he had his way, my good effort in ext would have gone to dust.
Whats people view on this?

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
OMG that is gay.. extremely gay...
soo many people at my school write their numbers after the exam.
i can't believe that man said that to you. its not an unfair advantage, i mean how much time are you using ? i'd guess under a minute...
man those invalidators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_< aarrgh!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
our supervisors tell us to write our numbers after the exam... takes a while for everyone to finsh- but its more time to do the actually do the exam i guess... argh- writing those crappy numbers on every single page is so damn annoying!

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
our supervisors tell us to write our numbers after the exam... takes a while for everyone to finsh- but its more time to do the actually do the exam i guess... argh- writing those crappy numbers on every single page is so damn annoying!
Yeah! Our supervisers reminded us to write in our numbers after the exam too.

You actually don't have to write your numbers on every single page, but I guess it's safer. I should have done that after each exam, but I just couldn't be bothered to write any more after each exam.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Your supervisor was probably trying to scare you ...

You should be able to write your numbers in whenever (before, during and after ....)

Christine

beige member
HSC
we can put our numbers on afterwards but a superviser has to come and watch us to make sure we are not writing anything else.

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Originally posted by Christine
we can put our numbers on afterwards but a superviser has to come and watch us to make sure we are not writing anything else.
geez, how long would that take, with a roomful of people?

Christine

beige member
HSC
luckily theres not many in my grade but the head superviser asks us to try and write them during the exam, so most pple do - but shes ok with it if a few don't.

flosh's gurl

i cant believe that he said that!! our supervisors told us at the end of the exam to make sure that our details were on every page and if not fill them out then. they'd flick through our booklets too to make sure that we'd remembered to put our numbers everywhere.

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by flosh's gurl
they'd flick through our booklets too to make sure that we'd remembered to put our numbers everywhere.
yea we get that too

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Our schools teachers, in all our exams through year 11 and 12, made us write our details on it exam time, and no one was allowed to write their details on after the exam, no matter what. They claimed that they were doing this because that was how it would be in the HSC...but the supervisors gave us time to write on all the details and our student numbers before the exam started, and at the end too.
I think it's stupid that anyone should have to waste precious exam time writing that damn student number over and over...those few seconds could be the difference between finishing an exam or just falling short!

*Britney*

gay loser we had a nice lady! and as we are meant to get into the exam room 10 mins before the start she let us write our stu no and details in whilst she read the malpractice thing so i just wrote my no on every page and den if i used xtra booklets i did it at the end no probs.

bex

HSC
We were allowed to write on them after.. they said pens down, and then pick up pens again to write numbers and stuff...

Exam time is precious enough as it is without wasting it on writing student/center numbers!

Jin-17

By the way people, that guy after that test didnt come to any other test, maybe he was afraid I would have complained;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)